Im such a bitch

I'm so sorry for keeping you guys for so long.

I've had a lot of personal problems that I've had to deal with so writing was not my number one priority.

The title is so true what can I say, I'm such a bitch for going almost 5 months without updating!!

It upsetting to think about it, I hope what I bring with the next bundle of chapters will hopefully help you guys forgive me.

I also have another little surprise for you, well it's not really a surprise but more of a way I can interact with you guys.

I have a Snapchat account: itsmelizzy1

Lame name I know, but I shall but putting sneak peaks of my new chapters and updates on when I do post.

I've done this because I know some of you like to know when I update!!

Also you guys can give ideas for what I should use or one liners that the characters use to really put your stamp on this book or any of my books I have.

Not many authors do this but I thought it's a good way to get you guys involved more.

One last quick thing is, you guys have been so supportive of me and this book and it's so heartwarming to know how many people want to see when I update, it makes me so happy when I get a comment saying I love this book.

You guys are all amazing individuals and I hope you're all okay and everything is fine, you're all amazing and I love each and every single one of you ❤️❤️

I'll see you on snapchat and the next few chapters that come 💕💕

Bye my lovelies x