Chapter 1

Bre Rush POV

We all trudged up the stairs to the side of the stage. This is it. Caleb patted my back for me to go to stage. I smiled and walked out on the the hard black floor with my band following behind me. Fans screamed and the judges clapped. I stopped walking and stood in place, my group did as I did. The theme was simple, it was rock and roll. We picked the song 'Message in a bottle'. The crowd roared when they heard our choice.

Our beatboxer, Aislyn, started with a beat that was supposed to be done with an electric guitar. Breanna started to sing the first verse. Sam and I started to sing the back ground vocals. Caleb was doing the bass. We all sounded good.

Breanna, Sam, and I started to sing the chorus. My solo was coming up and I couldn't remember how to start it. My eyes grew in panic. What were the words? What were they! The intro to my solo came up and when I was supposed to start, there was no noise. The only noise going on was Caleb and Aislyn still going on. They stopped noticing that I had not continued to my solo. Sam nudged me in the side. I looked around and the crowd started whispering. They were staring and pointing. It was truly embarrassing. Even more embarrassing then the time I was playing soccer and broke someone's nose. Even worse. It was worse because the whole nation was watching knowing that I had messed up.

I, Bre Rush, was the one who ruined all chances of our band, Stream, making it big. You may be yelling at me saying it doesn't have to be over and it wasn't. We still had our active YouTube channel. We made covers through out our last two years of high school and did challenges we gained followers here and there. We weren't famous, but we weren't unknown.

When we had started our band, we were juniors. We all wanted to be singers or famous and we kind of were. Then,we all started to talk less and less. Our YouTube channel started to post every other week, then once a month, then soon enough be never posted. Eventually it was time to all go our separate ways. Yes it was sad but it was going to happen. All because I ruined our chances of making it big. Our channel had a send off and everyone was sad. All our fans were upset and didn't know what to do. We lost 1/4 of our subscribers but the others stayed loyal. It was cool but not cool.

We all got into colleges. They all were scattered across the country. The only people who stayed in our town was Caleb and I. Otherwise, everyone else had gone. We had another's numbers and talked whenever we had accomplished something. The only people leaving their legacys were everyone but me. Ever since my embarrassment, I couldn't do anything. I hid in the shadows and tried to be unnoticed.

Breanna had gone to an acting school in New York. She finished her few years of acting, and singing and started to make something of her new skills. She tried out for countless Broadway plays until she made one. She made the Supporting Actress in the new biggest hit. After that, she was famous. She was the Female lead in practically every show. She got nominated for a Tony Award. That's when we all got together. We all went to the Radio City Music Hall in New York to watch. Of course she got it. She was an amazing actress. The whole band sat together except for me. I stood in the back and left immediately when she got her award. Even years after I still couldn't stay in public places because of my embarrassment of a performance.

Caleb had become an amazing architect. He presented his houses and buildings for the city. He was the most well known architect in our town. Sometime I went to the unveils because he still lives in our home city. He always had his trademark on every building. You just had to look closely to find it. Whether it was something in the shape of a C or his name written on the back of a cupboard.

Sam had went to Nashville, Tennessee to go to some music school. He learned about beats and all this other stuff before he has bought a sound board. His YouTube channel started off small and grew humongous. Sams electronic music was a hit. His songs were played everywhere in clubs. He sometimes went as the DJ. He really did something with his amazing medley skills. Sam was the one who always arranged our music and put it in to order. We all knew he was going to to something important with that.

Aislyn went to Wyoming to go to a nursing school until she realized she had lost interest in that. Aislyn moved to Los Angeles to start with a new slate. She decided to make her own YouTube Channel. She played games, collabed with many other famous you tubers, and did daily vlogs. Her channel was extremely famous. Sometimes she met up with Breanna for collabs. They would always do really stupid challenges. Sometimes she invited Caleb and me sometimes to come to together for collabs but I refused. Caleb said he wouldn't do it if I didn't do it. Aislyn was best friends with Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, and Ricky Dillion. They mostly all collabed together. She barely ever missed a day of not posting.

Last but not least, I went to school for teaching. I learned about vocal arts and sciences. My job is at a local middle school in Nebraska teaching General Music, Choir, Show Choir, directing the School Musical, and Health Sciences. All the kids loved me and never questioned my previous careers. That's why I became a vocal teacher. I can do what I love and not be embarrassed by it. It was what I loved to do.

We all met up once a year at New Years to watch the ball drop. Breanna always made us come out to New York. I was always hidden in the crowd and I liked it. Every year we were in Towns Square and watched the ball drop. One year, a guy next to me had grabbed my face and kissed me. After that, he left with a bloody nose and loose teeth thanks to Caleb.

Caleb was my personal body guard. He knows I don't like going out of my apartment alone so he goes with me. He always is checking up on me and asking me to dinner. Sometimes I said yes and we ate at this Japanese Restaurant. He was my only friend and my best friend.

One day, while I was sitting at home I got a call. The number was not in my contacts and it was an New York area code. I knew it was Breanna. I answered and she told me really weird news.......

Authors Note: Hey Guys! It's Bre and I wanted to thank you all for reading our first chapter!
Breanna will be posting soon! I hope you all love it! Much love to you all!
~ Bre