Chapter 23

Bre POV

I ran my fingers through my curled hair and applied lipstick to my thin pink lips.

We are performing in New York tonight and we are going to be at the radio city music hall. It's my first time performing there and I'm a little nervous. I've been here for the tony awards and since what happened in New York last time, I was terrified of it. Now that I have a baby, I have to be extra careful and not be shot in the stomach this time.

It's been a few months since I got pregnant and a small bump is now noticeable. Tonight's the night I'm telling our fans I'm pregnant. Hopefully they accept my pregnancy like the band did and not in a negative way.  

Aislyn helped me tie my shoes because I'm too lazy to tie them myself. After that, my outfit was complete. My black dress complimented my hips and shoulders while my hair was in loose curls. And to top it all off, I was wearing red converse.

Two arms wrapped around my waist and I immediately knew who it was. "Cal....." I giggled and he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"The show is in 30 minutes and honestly I can't wait to perform with you babe." I blushed like I do every night he says this to me. and marched with him, hand-in-hand, to the sound board. We were given microphones and a few touch ups on our stage makeup.

Kirstie was looking amazing as always in her floral dress. Aislyn was wearing a red dress with black converse, she literally is the opposite of me in every show. Caleb was wearing black skinny jeans and a red polo shirt with hightops. Sam was wearing black skinny jeans with a blue top and hightops. We all looked marvelous and like a true band.

We did a chant and prayer before we went into our positions on the side of the stage. We always did a chant and prayer to give us good strength throughout the show to be able to make our fans happy. And usually it worked.

The house lights flickered and the crowd went nuts. Caleb led us all out to the crowd and they cheered like crazy.

We performed a few songs and did a few short stories. Then it was time to announce it.

"Hey guys! How are you doing tonight!!" I got a huge cheer back and laughed. "I have exciting news I would like to show you on the video board!" The crowd cheered and the speakers boomed with the background music to the video.

A few pictures of Caleb and I flashed on the screen. Caleb had walked towards me and put an arm around my waist. The crowd roared. They didn't even know Caleb and I were dating. A few kissing pictures of him and I appeared on the board and the crowd was dying. Then a picture from my first ultrasound came up and then flashed to a baby bottle and my due date.

"So, Bre and I have been dating for awhile but she is pregnant and I couldn't be happier." The crowd was going ballistic. After Caleb stopped talking, I noticed something was wrong with him and started to question it. His grip was tighter around my waist and he was looking in a certain area in the front row. I followed his eyes until I meant someone's I haven't seen in awhile.

Breanna's.

My heart grew in flames and I couldn't contain my anger. She literally faked tripping over Calebs foot to hurt me. She's a psychopath.

"There are some people in this crowd who obviously don't care about me being pregnant and I know that. They don't need to hurt me though in order to show they don't care." I said while looking directly at Breanna.

She was looking directly at me and she got mad.

The crowd was silent but a yell filled the space. "Yeah I don't care about your baby because you didn't care about me!" Everyone was looking at Breanna and talking filled the auditorium.

"Well you didn't need to punch me and hurt my baby!" I yelled back. At that point the pentaholics and stream fans were pushing her around and were as furious as me. They loved our band just as much as they loved Pentatonix.

Breanna screamed and jumped over the bar that was dividing the stage and crowd. She crawled on stage and stormed over to me. Security was on her and I was backing away trying to avoid getting hit again.

Scott ran onstage before security reached her and stepped in between Breanna and I. Caleb had pushed me behind him in order to protect me.

Scott carried the struggling Breanna offstage and Caleb had been talking to me trying to calm me down. I broke down in tears and we decided to end our show for the night. We waved goodbye to the crowd.

As soon as I got off the stage, I collapsed in tears and was unable to breathe. Caleb picked me up bridal style and carried me into the dressing room.

"I hate her.... She's already ruined my life.... Now my career? She can't stop!" I said, choking on my words. Caleb rocked me back and forth in his arms. Eventually I grew tired and yawned.

Caleb threw off my shoes for me and I laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you Cal....." I told him before drifting off into sleep.

I felt a kiss on my forehead and heard him reply "I love you too Bre....." Before drifting into an unforgettable nightmare.

-

Nightmare #1:

Everything was in black and white. I couldn't see anything but a road with zooming cars and me in the middle of it.

Blood was pouring from my arms due to cuts up and down them. I couldn't move from my spot and cars were about to hit me.

A few figures appeared in my black and white dream on the side of the road. It was all my friends. I yelled for help but none of them came.

Tears escaped my eyes as I took my last dying breath to say I forgave everyone for their wrong doings to me and my wrong doings to them.

That's when the car hit me.