Chapter 19

Caleb and I drove home together laughing and shoving food in each other's faces. Caleb is a good driver so whenever I tried to stick a grape in his mouth he didn't swerve.

It was late and I was kind of tired so I decided to check my Instagram. A few pointless feeds came up until Breannas name flashed on my screen. She posted a few pictures with Avi and Scott. Okay so I guess she skipped my first date in the history for people she barely even knows.

Aislyn and Sam set this all up and they said they tried to invite Breanna but she said she was busy. I guess she's too busy having fun with people she's known for barely a year other than people she's known more than 5 years.

It made me furious so I decided to turn my phone off and try to sleep. The volume of the music in the car decreased and I felt Calebs eyes on me.

"Babe? Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded and mumbled 'just tired'. Back to him before actually falling asleep in the car.

~

A bright light flooded my vision and I rolled over to see a face next to me. I almost screamed until I saw it was Caleb. He must've carried me to our hotel room. What a gentleman. I snuggled in closer and decided to close my eyes and try to go to sleep again.

-

A loud buzzing woke me up and I groaned. Caleb also groaned and told me not to answer it because he is more important. I rolled my eyes and picked up my buzzing phone. I didn't check who it was but I hit answer.

"What?" I mumbled. A little laugh came out of Caleb but I hit his side to make him quiet down.

"Meet me at my apartment, I want to hear about your date!" I groaned knowing it was Breanna.

"Fine, loser. I will be there soon." I ended the call and sat up from my bed. Caleb turned over so that he was facing me and frowned.

He pretended to cry. "I'll be all alone! And you won't be here and I'll miss you." I rolled my eyes and threw the covers off my self.

I thought of a brilliant idea. "Hey Cal, we can go to a party tomorrow night....?" I asked him and he nodded.

I got ready into some shit clothes and put my hair in a ponytail. "Good bye, Cal! I'll see you later. Go back to sleep babe." I kissed his cheek and sighed before grabbing my keys and phone.

-

I had Breanna's key to her apartment and just waited for her in there. I went into her freezer and stole some of her 'Cookies & Cream' icecream. It took her awhile to arrive but she finally did. And I full on attacked her.

"OMG BREANNA LAST NIGHT WAS PERFECT!" She laughed and let go of her so she could breathe.

Breanna and I sat on the couch and she seemed interested at first. "Tell me all about it."

I told her how it was the perfect date and how all her friends were there. After I told her that all my friends were there she seemed upset. It was her fault anyways she's the one who ditched my date to hang out with Pentatonix. Breanna wasn't attentive after that. All she did was sit there and just stare into the distance. I knew she wasn't paying attention and it made me mad. I always listened to her stories. She's being rude lately, like she doesn't like our band anymore.

I asked her "So anything exciting happen to you?" Just to get her to talk to me or try to pay attention at least. She looked at me with the panicked eyes and that was one thing that proved she wasn't paying attention.

"Nothing really..." She had her lying face on and I knew she was lying to us then. Why is she trying to hide that she lied to me and ditched me for Pentatonix. I mean come on, the pictures are everywhere.