Chapter 21

Bre POV

"Positive. You're going to be parents!"

I almost threw up but Caleb held me tight so I felt safer. The nurse awkwardly left the room, leaving me and Caleb crying. My sobs shook my body and Caleb started crying too. This all was emotional. I don't even know how I'm going to do this. We aren't even married for heavens sake!

"Caleb, I'm not ready to be a mom and I bet 100% you're not ready to be a dad either......." I cried into him. I think he agreed that he wasn't ready either but I couldn't tell what he was saying. He calmed me down the old way he used to. Caleb rocked me back and forth, whispering soothing things into my ear. I think half the soothing things were meant for him too. This baby is as much as his as it is mine.

The doctor came in and he had a clipboard. I could tell he was hardcore judging us for not even being married and having a child. "Ma'am, would you like to keep it?" He asked me.

I wiped my eyes and stood up from Calebs arms. The question was stupid and I had an answer for it immediately. "Doctor, all life is precious. Even though it's not out of me yet, it's breathing in there. I can't do that to it."

Nodding, the doctor said, "For a young person you are wise." He also said I could leave when I was ready.

Caleb carried me out to the car. He knew I was too lazy to move and it was perfect he knew I was too lazy. I still was upset about yesterday and how that fight with Breanna happened. She's trying to act all innocent but we all know she's at fault.

We both agreed that we should tell everyone the news. Caleb called everyone saying to meet at the tour bus because we have urgent news. He drove and I sat there dazed at the fact I'm going to be a mother. Wow...... A mother..... I can't believe it.....

-

Everyone was at the tour bus. Even Kirstie and Jeremy came from their house nearby. I guess when I told Caleb to call everyone, he really did call everyone.

They are were having small talk and being very anxious to hear the news. Breanna sat secluded from our band in the corner.

A hush went over the crowd as Caleb and I stood up. A wave of nervousness flooded over me and I told hold of Caleb's hand. "Okay so, we went to this party and let's say Caleb and I had a little too much fun. For a few days, I was throwing up like crazy and I didn't feel right. We went to the doctor today and.... Let's just say, we are very eager to be parents..."

Everyone cheered in the room. I was happy they didn't shun us. That's what good friends do, they don't judge you at your low points in life.

Mitch yelled from his spot, over the cheers, "Finally this girl had her first drink and lost her virginity! But I'm a little upset I wasn't with her." I laughed and held onto Caleb very tight. Everyone was happy for us and congratulating us, except for one person who acted like we weren't even there. Breanna looked unamused and I stomped my foot to get her attention.

My face automatically turned from happy to pissed. The whole room shushed and Breanna finally was listening.

"Wow and you call us the bad people. Thanks for listening to what I had to say. You know ever since you met pentatonix, you've acted like you were too good for us. Its weird how fame can change good people." She gave me the death glare before getting up herself.

"I wasn't invited to that date, and they have been more supportive of me then you ever were!" I grimaced, thinking she would hit me.

When I opened my eyes, she was in my face and her eyes were black. "Yes you were! Don't deny it! You just can't act like you hate us! You can't just act like you are better than us!" A sharp pain flooded my body and I fell to the ground. My stomach was throbbing and I couldn't breathe.

A gasp fell over the crowd. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! YOU IDIOT!" Caleb yelled, kneeling next to me. Everyone was yelled at Breanna and she was speechless. Nothing came out of her mouth, at all.

I still was struggling to breathe and my stomach hurt a lot. Breanna was trying to apologize but everyone was yelling at her. They were crowding me and trying to help in any way possible. I didn't need help but they acted like I did.

Honestly, I didn't know what happened. I didn't know if she hit me, punched me, kicked me, elbowed me..... It all happened too fast.

Breanna was trying to get to me to say sorry but no one would let her. She started to cry and I saw that from the corner of my eye. A figure I couldn't make out stood up and pointed towards the door. I heard over the panicking people, "Get out, all your causing is trouble. We don't need you here."

I never figured out who that was but after that I didn't see Breanna for awhile. To be honest, no one saw her for awhile.

-

While Breanna was gone in who knows where, Kirstie joined the band again on tour and help us when we were the opening act. She learned all of Breannas parts and helped us out as much as she could.

The baby was okay. I was healthy and the baby was too. Luckily, my baby was developed enough to not by hurt.

I found out that Breanna had punched me. I never would've accepted her to punch me.... I thought she was different than that.

She wasn't heard of until one night at a concert.

And out of one everyone Caleb was the one who saw her.