Chapter 16

Breanna POV
"Breanna do you know what bre's dream date is?" Caleb asked as bre left the room.

"Of course I do. Take her to the beach with a moon lit picnic. Then just talk and show her how much you love her." I said as Caleb sprinted out the door. "Okay...?"

"BREANNA!!" Sam screamed walking into my apartment.

"STRANGER DANGER GET OUT ." I screamed throwing things as Sammy.

"Give me all your moneys.." He said in a Miranda sings voice.

"Woah.... Too soon bro." I said acting like I was offended and hurt.

"Oh I'm sorry...." He said rushing to my side.

"YOURE SO GULLIBLE." I said laughing as he tried to cover it up.

"Nah I was acting too...." He said in a bro voice.

"Sure because that's always how you sound..." I said laughing.

We sat on the couch and turned to use Sam as a foot rest.

"So let's work on this set list shall we?" I asked as Sam adjusted my legs so that we were both comfortable.

"Songs..." Sam mumbled as my phone buzzed.

Bre👑- BREANNA!! CALEB IS TAKING ME ON A DATE AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO WEAR HELP!!!
Breanna- options?

Bre sent me a few options but we agreed on a floral dress with heels and a SnapBack.

"BACK TO ARRANGING!!" I screamed hopping on to the couch.

"Okay I was thinking royals and see you again..?" He questioned.

"Omg total throw back to eighth grade." I said laughing. "Also check yes Juliet and I thought we could end with evolution of stream."

"Omg that's a great idea!! Remember the song we wrote together?" Sam asked.

"How could I forget." I said laughing.

"We should throw that in for the ending of the evolution." He said as his eyes lit up.

"YAAASSS" we screamed.

We called pentatonix over since the rest of the band was busy with their personal lives.

"Okay so Sam and I have most of the harmonies down we just need the beat boxing part mostly." I said as everyone settled in.

"Well while Sam and Kevin go over that we can run through our set since the first show is in a few days." Scott said pulling me with the group.

Luckily we had been running through the songs and dances for awhile now so I did pretty well.

"SLAYYYY." Scott, Mitch and I all screamed after we ran through it all.

"SAMMY!!" I screamed running back to my living room. "How is it going??"

"Good but we need to arrange the evolution." He said as I sat down next to him.

"Okie dokie well thank you guys for your help we will see you at tonights dress rehearsal..... WAIT NO!! Sound check.... Too used to Broadway terms." I said laughing as everyone left.

"BYE BABE!!" Scott screamed before I shut the door. I laughed and screamed back.

"Ok let's get working..." I said running back to the couch.

We worked for the rest of the day until Sam and I walked to the performance area.

"HEYYYY" I screamed as everyone turned and crushed me and Sam in a group hug.