Chapter 18

Breanna POV
"ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!?" Regina shot up and screamed.

"Yes.." We said smiling at each other.

"How do I know your not lying? PROVE IT!!" She screamed.

"Prove it...?" I asked confused.

"If you guys are so in love then KISS." She screamed as Scott and I looked at each other.

"Ummmm we don't really like pda.." Scott lied as I clung to his arm.

"I won't stop bothering you until you guys kiss.." She said as she crossed her arms.

I slowly turned towards Scott as he placed his arm around my waist. I gave him a reassuring smile as I crept to my tippy-toes. I wrapped my arms around Scott's neck as he placed a gentle hand on my face, the other pulling me closer.

It's just like a stage kiss...

We both leaned in as our lips collided. I felt a small spark and we moved in sync. We slowly drifted apart as we ran out of air. My arms stayed around Scott's neck as our foreheads touched and we looked into each other's eyes

"Ugh!!" Regina screamed walking out of the room.

Scott and I laughed as we turned to the rest of the group. They all stared as we awkwardly sat down. We continued with our conversations. I sat between Scott and Avi. Amanda crawled over Scott's lap and on to mine.

"Avi!!" I screamed as Amanda played with my hands.

"Breanna!!" He screamed back as I laughed. Scott wrapped his arm around my waist as I smiled and started talking to Avi.

Scott got up a bit later to go talk to more fans with Mitch. Right after Scott left Avi snaked his arm around my waist. I was a bit confused but didn't question it.

Avi and I talked until the fans had to leave. Amanda fell asleep on my lap.

I picked her up in my arms and brought her outside to her parents.

"Your daughter is so adorable and is a little angel." I stated handing a sleeping Amanda to her parents.

"She really looks up to you and is a huge fan." Her mother stated smiling.

"Well she is a sweetheart and if you ever need a babysitter I wouldn't mind at all to help out if it goes with my schedule." I said smiling. She thanked me and walked off.

I walked back into the venue and saw Scott and Avi playing soccer while Mitch tried to join but wasn't very good.

"I WANNA PLAY!!" I screamed running into the make shift field.

"Okay Scott and Mitch and Breanna and I." Avi said as I ran over to him and high fived him.

We played till about midnight and Avi and I Avi-ously won.

"TEAM BRAVI?" I questioned as Avi nodded and laughed. Avi ran towards me and threw me over his shoulder.

"AVIIII" I screamed while laughing. He ran around for a bit until I was gently placed back on the floor.