Chapter 17

Bre Rush POV

"Caleb I can't see!" I said while tripping over holes in the ground. He laughed and grasped my hand.

"That's the point, dork." I giggled and stuck my tongue out in his direction. "Okay so now I will need to pick you up so you don't guess where we are." I smiled and said yes. Caleb picked me up bridal style and carried me.

I instantly knew where I was due to the salty smell and humidity. "Are we at the beach?" I asked him through the blindfold.

"You loser! You know the beach too well!" I laughed as he lowered me down.

I screamed. "BITCH YOU BETTER NOT BE PUTTING ME IN THE WATER!" He chuckled and I could feel his chest shaking since I was so close to him.

"No, well not yet...." He told me. I was just about to yell at him when I felt the blindfold being untied. I'm literally so excited to see what he has done.

I could finally see and it was a whole new world. Caleb and I were sitting on a blanket surrounded by a few lanterns. There were rose petals laying all over the sand and the sun was setting across the horizon. My dream date. I gasped.

"Caleb, you made my dream a reality..... Thank you so much!" I attacked him in a hug and he laughed while hugging me back.

Caleb and I talked about stupid little stories and how this moment was perfect. My head was laying on his stomach and my SnapBack was on the blanket next to me.

"Caleb, I want to pause this moment and keep it forever. You know, like carry it in my head. Dream of it every night and just have it on record. It's extremely perfect." I said while closing my eyes capturing the moment.

"You're perfect." I opened my eyes and turned my head towards him.

"Liar."

"I'm a truther."

"Liar!!"

"Truther!" I giggled and sat up.

"You sit on a throne of liessss." I said quoting 'Elf' one of the best Christmas movies.

"Bre.... You're perfect and you can't see it. All you see is yourself in the mirror and in photos. You never see the way your eyes sparkle when you laugh or when you smile. When ever you do smile, your dimples make craters like the ones in the moon. You obviously can't see the way I love you either. How I always steal glances at you when you're not looking or the way I always am practically drooling over you. You're perfect to me and no one else's opinion matters." I smiled and crashed Caleb into a hug.

"I think you're pretty hot too." I said. We both laughed and I stood up off the blanket. I picked my SnapBack up and threw it on my head.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, MR JONES!" I ran threw my heels off and ran into the water. A cold wave hit both my feet and I shivered. Glancing behind me, I saw that Caleb was actually chasing me. I screamed and ran diagonally into the water. He was faster than me so he eventually caught me.

"Lemme go!" I giggled while Caleb wrapped his arms around my waist. He laughed and kissed my cheek. I squirmed so I was facing him. The seaweed beneath me tickled my toes. I rested my head on his chest while we stood there in the dark, moonlight being our only source of light reflecting off the rippling water.

Caleb lifted my chin so that I was looking at him. "Hey um Bre.... I wanted to ask you a question...." I nodded and flashed him a smile.

He grew really nervous and started to fidget with the hem of his shirt. He grabbed my hands and smiled. "Will you do the pleasure of um being my uh.... girlfriend?" I was starstruck and didn't know what to say.

"Yes of course, Caleb!" He smiled and he dove his head down. I stood on my tippy toes and the seaweed tickling came back in between all my clothes. I gigged an inch anyway from his lips and he laughed too. His lips pressed against mine and mine against his.

A few flashes went off from the shore. I opened my eyes and saw Sam and Aislyn on the shore laughing and flashing a camera. I took my hands off Calebs back and flipped them off. Didn't they have to be at sound check anyway? I rolled my eyes and closed them again to take in the moment.

I'm now special..... I'm now special to some one..... I finally can say I've had my first kiss, been on a real date, and I know what the phrase 'make your dreams a reality' means and why you should make them a reality.

I'm now Calebs extremely awkward girlfriend.

//

Authors Note: hey guys it's Bre and I'm sorry this is shorter but I have camp tmrw so I'll need to update when I get back! I'm sure Breanna will give you an amazing update soon though!
- Bre <3