Chapter 6

Breanna POV
We were at the club partying. I was way past tipsy and all of the stress came back.

"I can't...." I mumbled running out of the club.

I heard my name being screamed and clattering of footsteps chasing after me. I meant to run to my apartment but collapsed on the sidewalk while running there.

I just sat there and cried. My head was in my hands and I was bawling. I heard someone yell and a clatter of footsteps soon followed.

"Breanna...?" I heard Sam coo.

"No...no....no..." I repeated as Sam talked to the band.

"She is having a panic attack. This usually only happens when she is in tunnels, those are her biggest fear. We need to get her back to the apartment." Sam said to the band.

I felt two arms wrap around me as I was lifted from the ground.

"Let's get an uber." I heard Scott say and realized he was the one who had me. We walked a bit until the uber showed up. We all hopped in and I sat on Scott's lap. He pulled me close and kissed the top of my head to help me calm down.

Once we got to the apartment I exploded.

"I just can't deal with the stress. When Scott told me about this opportunity I was so happy because I missed my friends so much. But bre...... I missed her so much it hurt. After the sing off she wasn't herself. She was a shell of the older her. She never talked to me and I just.....I just miss her so much. She still blames it all on herself..... It was us, we changed the music at the last second and I just wish we wouldn't have because maybe we would still be close......just maybe." I said breaking into another fit of sobs.

Scott had set me down on the couch and they all huddled around me with Sam standing by the door. I bolted from my position on the couch and sprinted over to Sam. He had his arms open and I hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder.

"Shhhh it's okay.." Sam said as I cried.

"Well why don't we go to her...?" Mitch said or more like slurred in his drunken state.

"Yeah!" They all agreed.

"I don't know..... I would love to see her but I'm a person that when she sees it brings her pain. I never wanted to be that person for anyone....." I said letting go of Sam and turning to face them.

"She can't still hate us..." Sam mumbled.

"Bre changed a lot..... She only ever talks to Caleb and is super paranoid." I stated. "But I really want to see her..."

"Well let's go!" Sam said as I grabbed my phone and called an uber.

We made it to the airport and I was super excited to finally see bre.

"Omg I can't wait!!" I screamed in the empty airport.

"Okay everyone put on a poker face. We can't be caught drunk or they won't let us through." Sam said as they all "sobered up"

"Breanna you should do the talking." Scott said looking at me.

"What! why me?" I questioned.

"You're a Broadway actress...."he stated.

"Yeah, when I'm sober." I said while laughing. "Fine I'll talk you guys just smile and look pretty."

"Hello when is the next flight to Omaha, Nebraska?" I asked the man at the desk.

"Ummmm..." He mumbled checking his computer. "Actually there is one in about an hour with 10 seats open..."

"That will work. Can we have 6 tickets please?" I questioned. "Wait guys where is Kirstie?"