Chapter 20

Breanna POV
We got done with the show and bre was still posting photos on Instagram. I noticed she got more drunk with every photo.

"Oh no...." I mumbled as we walked backstage.

"What???" Scott and Avi said in unison looking at me.

"Bre is so drunk and angry with me AND HATES ME AND I DIDNT DO ANYTHING." I said crashing on the couch while breaking down. "They all hate me...." I mumbled into my hands.

Scott ran to my side and pulled me into a hug not knowing what to say.

"Why do they hate me...?" I mumbled. I cried myself to sleep in Scott and Avis arms on the couch.

I woke up the next morning in my bed with my stage makeup in streaks down my face. I slowly stretched and got out of bed still in my outfit from last night.

I trudged over to my closet and saw Scott's sweatshirt on the floor. I picked it up and changed.

I drowsily walked to my kitchen in Scott's sweatshirt and underwear grabbing a cereal bowl. I stood on my tippy-toes reaching for a bowl as two hand were set on my waist. I quickly turned around ready to attack when my face was met with the chest of Scott.

"Scott you stupid noodle you scared me.." I said punching his chest lightly as his hands still rested on my hips.

I liked having a person there for me in a romantic way but I don't know if I can get over my rocky past...... romance wasn't easy on my life...... Love is good for awhile until you get hurt...

As I was thinking about this Scott's hands wandered past my waist and a bit further down. I jumped a bit and turned back around to get the bowl. I didn't want to push him away because I liked him being there for me but..... I don't know I'm just not okay....

Good morning." Scott said after awhile.

"Morning!" I said smiling while pouring frosted flakes into my bowl.

"Any contact with the band?" Scott said as I dropped the box.

"No.....they are all still ignoring me.." I said as tears rushed to my eyes.

Scott stood up and ran to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me closer. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me up, then cried into the crick of his neck.

The next few days went on with no contact from any of the band members. I've tried to text them but they haven't been responding. Luckily we have rehearsal today so hopefully they show up.

Also my birthday is today and I bet they all don't care.....

I rolled out of bed and grabbed a t-shirt which ended up being Avis. Damn, half of my closet is just the rest of the bands clothes because of how much they forget. I put on black skinny jeans, and a necklace. I decided to curl my hair and thought back to the time in high school when I first taught Aislyn how to curl her hair.

I started my makeup and remembered the middle school musical when we all went to Leah's house to do our stage makeup.

I sat in my living room texting my band mates to see if they were coming.

After awkwardly playing with the hem of Avis shirt for awhile everyone else showed up.

"Hey" I said with a smile. They all walked passed me and pretended like I wasn't there.

I looked at the floor and blinked back the tears as I slowly shut the door. I turned around and plastered a fake smile on my face.

I walked back to my living room and the rest of the band was laughing and talking.

I sat on the chair and they kept talking, avi-ously ignoring me.

"Well should we start with our set list?" I asked. They all stopped talking, gave me the death glare, and kept talking about how much fun the party was.

I went back to playing with the hem of my shirt as silent tears slipped down my face. I had many questions running through my mind and then I just snapped.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" I screamed standing up. "WHAT DID I DO TO YOU GUYS?? WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME???"

"Breanna shut up!" They all screamed.

Them saying that really hurt me.

"what...." I said as I took a step back. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?? I SWEAR I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU GUYS SO DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TRY TO TURN THIS ON ME BECAUSE I WASNT EVEN INVITED TO YOUR DATE OR THE PARTY WHERE YOU SAID ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS WERE."

I placed my hand over my mouth and ran of the door. My vision was blurred because of the tears.

The man swung we over his shoulder and I realized it was Avi, Scott was standing behind him.

"Avi put me down please I just need to go away because everyone hates me." I said pounding lightly on his back.

"I can't do that..." He said as he held my legs tighter.

I grabbed the bottom of the shirt because I was afraid of falling.

"Please..." I said through my sobs.

"Breanna its your birthday did you think we wouldn't go do something?" Scott said as we made it out to the car.

Scott hopped into the drivers seat as Avi pulled me on top of his lap when he sat in the passengers seat. I curled up into a ball on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Scott put one hand on the driving wheel and one hand clung to mine. I cried into Avis chest and held tightly to Scotts hand.