Chapter 26

Breanna's POV
I woke up later from blacking out with my head in Scotts lap with a damp wash cloth on my forehead. My eyes fluttered open as Scotts hand brushed the hair out of my face.

"Oh my god Breanna are you alright?!?"

"I think so.." I blinked a few times to focus my vision.

"You hit your head pretty hard.. do you want to go see a nurse?" He asked me, a lot of worry in his voice.

"No, no I'll be fine. I just have a headache."

"Anything I can do?"

"Kiss it and make it better." I mimicked a little girl as if she was talking to her mother or father.

Scott gave a reassuring smile and kissed my head. I didn't expect him to do it and I was kinda joking. But it made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

I turned so that I was laying on my back and the back of my head was on his lap. I faced him and he looked down at me.

I felt my phone buzz and I looked over at it. A text from Aislyn.

I'm coming over. It read.

I set my phone on the ground and Scott moved to get up. I grabbed his leg.

"Let go! I have to pee!!" He laughed.

"I'll never let go, Jack." I was dragged along with him as he walked.

Aislyn walked in. I was awkwardly wrapped around Scotts leg. She laughed at the both of us. I got up and fixed my hair. Scott went to go pee.

Aislyn and I went and sat on the couch ready to start a movie. Scott returned and sat next to me. Aislyn went and grabbed a huge bowl of popcorn. She sat away from us so it was all hers.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she crossed her arms and turned away teasingly.

Scott looked at his phone then to me. "Can Mitch come join us?"

I nodded. "Of coarse!"

I watched Aislyn get internally excited.

A few moments later, I heard Mitch come in. He ran over and fell onto Aislyn. We all started laughing.

"You made me spill my popcorn!!!" She tried sounding mad but it was all giggles.

I woke up the next day. Somehow I was covered in a blanket and cuddled up to Scotts side. Why do we always wake up like this??

Aislyn woke up soon after. She was wearing Mitch's sweatshirt. Mitch was also passed out.

Aislyn and I got up and decided to go to Starbucks. We left a note for the boys and left. We jammed out to twenty one pilots and of coarse pentatonix on the way.

We ordered and decided to just hang out and sit in the car for a bit. We caught up and just laughed.

We returned to the house and found the boys still asleep. It's the perfect time for a prank. Aislyn and I had some leftover hot sauce. We put about a spoonful into his mouth and waited.

3.. 2..

"Oh my god!!!!!" Scott got up and ran to the fridge. We bursted out laughing which caused Mitch to wake up.

As Scott was gulping down milk, We all sat around laughing. Scott soon recovered and joined us back on the couch. I hugged him and wiped the tears from his red cheeks. "I'm sowwy." I giggled.

Mitch yawned and stretched. "Better him than me."

Aislyn shoved him with her elbow. "You're next."

We all split up to get ready. Aislyn stayed in Mitch's sweatshirt and her sweats. I decided to wear my Ariel shirt and a black skirt.

Scott and Mitch went home.

Aislyn then left to go feed and let out her dog.

I ran around the house singing to Pentatonix's version of 'Where are Ü now'.

Aislyns POV

I left Breannas to go take care of my dog. I got in my car and got onto the road. As I stopped at a stoplight and looked down at my phone as I got a text from Mitch.

Though, as I went to open it I heard a very loud bang. My head shot up to see some idiot had run a red light and ran straight into the side of a car.

I quickly got out of my car and ran over to the passenger that had been hit. I called 911 immediately as I saw blood running from her ears. She seemed to be in her late 60s.

As soon as I ended the call I heard the ambulance. I was in shock and really didn't know what to do.

I stepped away as emergency officers had rushed in to help the woman. I looked over to the person who had hit her. He was sobbing and looked like he was going to just pass out.

What am I supposed to do?!?

I walked over to him. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I uh, I'm fine. What is going on... what did I do?" His words were slurred.

He was drunk.

I helped him to the ambulance as his arm seemed to be hurting him. I was thanked by the officers.

I got into my car and sat for a second trying to process what was going on.

After a few minutes, I returned home and took care of my dog. I laid on the couch and closed my heavy eyes.

I slept for awhile until I was woken up by my phone.

It was Breanna.

Bre is in labor!! Hurry to the hospital NOW!