Chapter 28

"Leenie joy rush." Bre announced as I stood next to her bed side.

"She. Is. So. Cute!" I squealed hugging Bre and glancing at the new born baby in bres arms.

"You want to hold her?" She asked as I nodded excitedly. She gently placed her in my arms as I held her carefully. I smiled at the sleeping baby.

Everyone passed around the sleeping baby and cooed about how cute it was.

I needed to get out of that stuffy room so I silently slipped out and sat in the waiting room. I kicked my feet on the floor and glanced at my dirty converse.

Another pair of converse ran into my vision as I looked up at the figure.

"Whatcha doin out here?" I heard Aislyn say as she bounced into the seat next to me. 

"Just needed to get away." I said truthfully.

"Whatcha thinking about?" She said worried.

"Why don't we say happy birthday to new born babies...?" I questioned.

"It's not the parents birthday...." She answered.

"No, but it's the babies birthday.... I mean they are being born..." I said back.

"True...." She said and I could tell her mind had been blown.

A few moments later I continued the conversation.

"I would be the best doctor ever. Wait no I don't really like blood so I actually wouldn't be...." I rambled.

"What are you doing in a hospital then?" Another voice questioned. I looked away from Aislyn and saw Scott walking towards us.

"Scotty!! What are you doing out here? You didn't want to fawn over the baby like everyone else?" I questioned.

"It got too crowded..." He answered sitting down next me.

"I'm so tired. I haven't had anytime to do anything fun this week because I've been busy. I've barely had time to sleep." I said leaning my head on Scotts shoulder, changing the subject.

"Awe babe..." Scott said wrapping his arm around my waist. I smiled and listened to the voices as I slowly driffted off to sleep.

~time skip about a month~

Bre frantically ran around the house trying to finish up her look for her date. I held the baby in my arms and fed her a pre made bottle for the night. Scott sat on the couch behind me as Bre grabbed her purse and ran out the door.

"Bye..." I said sarcastically as the door slammed. "Then there were two..." I said to Scott as I sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist as I fed the baby the rest of the bottle.

"IM HOME BITCHES!" I heard from the door as I was burping Leenie.

"Shut up Mitchy!" I whisper screamed back to him.

"Uhhhh that was me you dingus." Aislyn said back as she walked in the room.

"Let get some food and alcohol." Mitch said grabbing Aislyn by the hand and pulling her to the kitchen.

"I'll stop them babe." Scott said looking me in the eyes with an apologetic smile.

"Don't die...." I said laughing. He laughed and went to go stop the two.

I laid out a blanket on the floor and brought Leenie over to lay down on the floor. I sat next to her and made silly faces and she started laughing. She kicked her legs and grabbed my finger with her tiny hand. She laughed as I smiled at her.