Chapter 14

Breanna POV
A loud bang rang out as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach area. I put my hand up to the area as my hand was coated in bright red blood. Sam punched Matt across the face as he dropped to the floor.

"Sammy....." I mumbled as the blood soaked through my shirt and on my hand.

I started to fall to the floor as sam rushed to me grabbing me before I hit the floor.

"Breanna!! No no no..." Sam mumbled as tears filled his eyes as he held me in his arms. That was the last thing I saw before everything became black......

I woke up as a bright light blinded my retinas. I looked around and saw Sam, Scott and Avi by my bedside. I looked down seeing a hospital gown covering my body.

"Hi......" I'm mumbled as all of their heads shot up.

"Breanna?!?!?" They screamed as they crushed me in a group hug.

"Ow ow ow..." I screamed as they all apologized and let go. I laughed and forgot all that happened for only a second.

"Bre....." I mumbled. "WHERE IS BRE?!?!?" I screamed sitting up quickly and feeling the pain in my stomach. I quickly put my hand over the bandage as the guys tried to calm me down.

"Breanna..... Bre is in a coma..." Sam said as I started crying.

"Why aren't you guys there with her? I mean why are you here with me instead of her...?" I asked.

"Because we were worried..." Scott said as Sam and Avi agreed.

"I have to go find her....." I said slowly standing and wincing at the pain.

"Here let us help...." Scott said grabbing my hand as Avi took the other. They wrapped their other arm around my waist and helped me walk to her room. I winced with every step and we finally made it to bre's room.

I slowly opened the door and saw Caleb sitting next to the bed. Caleb stood up quickly and gave me a death glare.

"What the fuck do you want..? You're the reason she is in a coma.... GET THE FUCK OUT!" Caleb screamed as I flinched. He moved closer to me as I swung open the door and slammed it into his face.

My back hit the outside of the door and I slid down to the floor.

"It's all my fault..." I mumbled breaking down. "Bre would be safe if it wasn't for me..... Why am I not the one in there, hurt instead of bre..... She doesn't deserve it." I said between sobs.

"Breanna......" Scott started.

"No don't say you understand because you don't!!" I screamed then gasped. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I just snapped and I can't believe I would do that...." I said while standing up and hugging him.

"Breanna you are fine.... You are in a tough situation...." Scott said holding me tightly.

"I can't believe I snapped...... I never snap.." I said.

"Really....? I beg to differ" Sam said laughing as Sam and Scott helped me back to my room.

"Oh really?!?" I said laughing. "When have I ever snapped at you..?"

"Well you've never snapped at me.... But I'm sure it's happened." He said laughing in defeat.

"See gotcha..." I said in a Miranda sings accent as we both laughed.

"Y'all are weird" Scott said laughing.

"You better get used to it babe..." I said laughing as we made it back to my room.

Scott, Sammy, and I all hung out and talked till 4 am. Right before I fell asleep I replayed the scene that happened in bre's room. I shuddered then drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to a nurse pulling the IV out of my arm. I winced at the pain and she apologized.

"No you're fine." I said smiling at her. I glanced behind her and saw Sam and Scott asleep on the chair. I smiled and grabbed the pile of clothes aislyn left for me. I smiled at the note filled with our inside jokes and went to go change.

I changed and once I stepped out of the bathroom I saw aislyn standing by the door.

"Aislyn..." I said running to her and attacking her with a hug.

"Breanna I've missed you so much.." She said as we cried in each other's arms.

Scott and Sam awoke to our sobs and awkwardly sat in their chairs. Aislyn and I let go of our hug and turned to the guys.

"Hey Sam..." Aislyn said as they awkwardly hugged. Aislyn and Sam weren't ever close it was mostly just me and Sammy. Our group was a bit split. It was usually Sammy and I, bre and Caleb, Aislyn and I and sometimes bre would hang with Aislyn and I. But I usually never hung out with Caleb and now I have more reason not to.

"Um Sammy can you do something for me...?" I asked.

"Of course.." He said a bit wary.

"I need you to take Caleb out for lunch so that I can see bre. I don't want the same thing to happen as last time." I said.

"Wait what happened last time? All I remember is you rushing out of the room." Scott asked.

"Well Caleb yelled at me and was going to hit me again...." I said looking at the ground.

"WHAT?!!?!?" Scott screamed as he got really angry.

"Scott it's okay..." I said placing my hand on his chest.

"No it's not.... Bre is head over heels for him and if she doesn't know he will always be around." Sam said.

"No. No one can tell bre anything. She is so happy and I don't want to see her any other way...." I said.

"But he will keep hurting you...." Scott said.

"But bre will be happy." I said ending the debate as Sam and Scott helped me to bres room. Sam and Scott successfully got Caleb out of the room as aislyn and I sneaked in.

I saw bre laying on the bed and I broke down.

"Bre I don't know if you can hear me but I really need you to wake up. I can't do this without you. This is all my fault and I miss your smiling face. Please wake-" I started until the door swung open.

"Breanna?!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?" I heard Caleb scream as I flinched in fear.

I retreated into my seat as a hand whipped across my face. I heard footsteps rush in as Sam held Caleb back and Scott grabbed me in his arms.

Scott sprinted out of the room with me in his arms and I cried into his chest. Sam and Aislyn followed behind as we ran out of the hospital. I felt the sharp pain back in my stomach and everywhere. We got into the car and I huddled in a ball. Scott pulled me on his lap as I hid my head in his chest.

"Bre...." I whispered as I cried.