Chapter 22

Breanna POV
We finally arrived at Scott and Mitch's apartment. I stepped out of the car and soon collapsed after.

"I can't........ It's so hard with them hating me and being against me.... What did I do.... Why do they think I'm a terrible person..." The questions ran through my mind.

I curled up into a ball on the concrete as Scott's arms wrapped around my body. He picked me up bridal style and held me close to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed into his chest.

They brought me upstairs and slowly opened the door.

"SURPRISE!!!" I heard from inside as I jumped a bit in Scott's arms. I turned my head toward the screaming voices and saw Mitch, Kevin, and Sofia.

"SOFIA!!" I screamed hopping out of Scott's arms to go hug her. "Thank you for being the only one that doesn't hate me." I whispered as we hugged tightly.

"Who could ever hate you...?" She said hugging me tightly.

"Apparently all of my friends.." I said as we let go.

"Oh ok then...." Scott said pretending to be hurt.

"I love y'all too." I said as they crushed me in a group hug.

"Well let's open these present shall we??" Mitch said walking over to the couch.

"You guys got me presents...?" I questioned surprised.

"Of course we did its your birthday!!" Avi said grabbing my hand and leading me over to the couch.

"ME FIRST!!" Sofia screamed grabbing her present.

I opened it up and it was a whole bunch of snapbacks and a scrapbook. The book was full of old photos and inside jokes.

"Sofia you know how much I love sentimental gifts." I said side hugging her.

I unwrapped the rest of my gifts and they were all amazing.

"Wait breanna! I didn't give you my gift." Scot said as he pulled a Jewelry box from behind his back. I opened it and it was a beautiful locket.

"Scott...." I said placing my hand over my mouth.

"Here let me put it on for you." He said as I spun around.

"Oh my gosh it's gorgeous thank you!" I said smiling uncontrollably

"Anytime babe...." He said as we hugged.

"BREANNA I KNOW WHAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!" Sofia said.

"WHAT?!?" I screamed as she pulled some ice cream from behind her back.

"BINGE WATCHING NETFLIX AND ICE CREAM!!" She said dragging me to the couch.

We sat down and started to watch once upon a time until Sofia's phone rang.

"Breanna I have to go...." She said after she hung up the phone. "It's for work.."

"That's alright Sof!! Go save a life." I said huging her before she sprinted out the door.

I put the ice cream back in the freezer and made my way back to the couch. The episode was paused but I just stared.....

"Uhhhh.... Breanna are you alright?" Scott said with Avi trailing behind him.

"I'm fine....." I mumbled as they came to sit by me.

They hugged me and played the show. They didn't let go and eventually I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning in Scott and Avis arms. I wriggled myself out and walked the kitchen as my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.