12 - Tear The Sheets When I Hold You

(MILD/FRUITY NSFW CONTENT TO FOLLOW. Read at your own risk.)

(Song recommendation: None.)

"So you've never watched porn... Or anything like that?" Vulture asked softly. "N-No, I never had access to it... W-Why are you so curious? You don't need to know... I-It's e-embarrassing..." "Have you ever jerked off then?"

"W-What?!" Link edged away with a shake of his head. "D-Don't say it like that-! I just... I-I... N-No... N-No, I haven't done anything..." "So have you ever-"

"S-Stop asking me these questions-!"

"Jesus Christ... This is going to be fucking rough..." Vulture sighed as he pressed a hand to Link's crotch and began to touch him and massage him through his underwear. "W-Wait-! Y-You can't just-!" Link rolled his head back and covered his mouth. "Do you like it?" Vulture pressed down a little harder and squeezed Link's crotch a little more. "N-No... I-It's weird..." "I think your dick says otherwise." He chuckled and gestured to the fact that Link was hard already. "I-It's only because I haven't done it before-" "Not an excuse." Vulture gestured to his own crotch area with a grin to reveal that he was also erect.

"Shut up... It's still weird..." Link snarled at him, his hand tight over his mouth. "It's not weird, it's normal... Especially when you're here with me."

"Are you referring to being a player...?" Link asked quietly, rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb soothingly. "I'm a player when it comes to cover girls and women who strip at the bar..." Vulture smirked, continuing to massage Link's crotch. "W-What about m-men then...?" Link bit his lip due to the pressure below his pelvis. "I don't normally go for men... I never considered myself bisexual up until now..." Vulture shrugged, pressing down harder and making larger movements with his hand. "Don't tell me that when you're-" Link cut himself off with a quiet moan and bit down on the inside of his cheek.

"Were you even listening to me? I clearly said that I never considered myself bisexual up until now... I'm going to take note that you have a nice voice too." Vulture smirked and pulled away his hand to look down at Link's underwear. Link glanced away with bright pink cheeks as the gang leader chuckled and pressed a soft kiss to his flushed cheeks. "Don't say that... I-It makes you sound weird... I-It makes me sound weird too..." Link mumbled, trying to nudge Vulture away to gain a little more space to move in. "Why did you ask about men in the first place? Do you like me?" Vulture laughed. "Of course not... But you're clearly in this situation and... A-And I... I-I don't know, you're... J-Jerking me off, if that's what I-I'm supposed to say..." Link sighed and shook his head.

"'Jerking you off?' This isn't 'jerking you off.'" Vulture chuckled and ripped off the younger male's underwear. He tossed it aside as his snigger warmed his lips into the shape of a crooked smile. "V-Vulture-!" Link shouted, continuing to make brash attempts to push him away. He took hold of Link's erection, an innocent look on his face and a devilish grip on his body. "This is 'jerking you off.'" He smirked as he stroked the younger male's issue harshly.

Link turned his head away and covered his mouth. "S-Stop..." He slid his free hand down the mattress and buried his fingers in the bed sheets to squeeze tight hold of them. "If I was hurting you then I'd stop... But I'm pleasuring you, aren't I?" Vulture asked, his voice swooning down into a whisper as he leant down to press his tongue to Link's ear. "Y-You are hurting me..."

"Rookie, it'll hurt more if I just leave you like this... It only hurts because you don't jerk off often enough... You don't even jerk off, as far as I'm aware... Plus, rubbing the tip doesn't cut it... You need to be able to-" Vulture cut himself off when Link came in his hand, moaning as quietly as he could and muffling whatever sounds he threatened to choke out with his own wrist. "That was fast... Almost too fast." Vulture chuckled and pulled away his hand to grab a wipe.