33 - Painless Brush Of The Fingertips

(Song Recommendation: Julia Michaels - Heaven [Audio - Fifty Shades Freed Soundtrack.])

Vulture smirked, watching Link from the back of the kitchen. Andrew was staying well away from the younger male and always making the best attempts to ignore him. "... Venus, you need to do something." Link sighed. "I am doing something." The gang leader replied with his arms crossed and his body carelessly resting against the counter ledge. "Glaring at the man from the moving truck isn't something."

"Well, the word 'glaring' can be clarified as a verb, can it not? And as the kindergarten children say... A verb is a doing word." A hand ran through his dark hair, seduction dripping from his tongue and his body layered with sheets of that provocative aroma. "We could be a verb if you wished hard enough...?" Link couldn't help but giggle softly as he took a stack of plates and set it into a tall cupboard. "Your words aren't the most decent to use in front of others... Besides, if we were a verb then you'd be the word and I'd already be doing you... Then again, I have patience." Vulture watched with a dead stare as Andrew nervously gathered together a few empty boxes and dashed out of the room to escape the awfully sexual puns and awkward themes.

"Do you think Andrew left the room because... B-Because of what we're saying?"

"Don't refer to him as Andrew..."

Link rolled his eyes and waved Vulture away as he began to stack several pots and pans near the oven. As he placed the last lid in its rightful place, a cold draft of air flew under his shirt. Soft fingertips rolled over his passion-damaged waist, red and pink bruises staining the skin like footprints in the deep snow. "They're not as visible anymore... I'll have to do something about that..."

"... Sure, sure." Link muttered but was cut off by a squeal of delight that was thrown from the ecstatic moments below his rib cage.

"... Y'know... Some boys want their girls to have tan skin... Overly large assets... And they want to fuck 'em till-" "V-Vulture-!" His voice was distressed and dripping with the fear of being heard by Andrew or another one of the supposed men in the house.

Vulture rolled his eyes. "As I was saying... I like my girls when they have skin that they're comfortable in... I like it when they give no fucks about how big their tits and ass are... And my personal favorite... I like it when they're the opposite gender, queer and always vulnerable to my touch..." Link squeaked again when sharp teeth clasped the flesh of his waist. It was pulled at and tugged on, played with like his body was a toy. His skin dripped with tongue sweat and heat, each part frozen and cold in the blood.

"I like it when they squeal like you... Move like you... Shake, tremble and bite their lip like you..." With each word that he whispered, his voice grew quieter and quieter and the sanity levels, keeping their own obscurity in his mind, decreased. "... S-Sean, j-just give me a second." Vulture stood up from where he had been sat on his knees, biting and licking the skin of the teen's waist. "Does it hurt?" He pressed his hands into the wet area, moving them back and forth with a devilish smile playing amongst the blurry shadows of his vexatious lips.

"... N-No..." Link sighed in relief with each movement as the ruffles and curls of his shirt fell over the taller male's hands. "Then tell me how it feels..." As Vulture whispered in the teen's ear, his teeth brushing over the skin of his cartilage, Andrew entered the kitchen again with a few papers. Link shoved the opposing male away instantly to straighten his clothes and adjust his hair. With a neat outfit and a smart-looking mop of hair, he walked over to Andrew to take the papers. As he began to read through them, Vulture took the papers and a pen to sign two small areas of the sheet. "Thank you, Mr. Venus." Andrew nodded and walked out of the kitchen after his kneecap nudged Link's ass.