14 - Watching Him Under Black Lights

(Song Recommendation: Ariana Grande & Christina Aguilera [MASHUP] - Focus On Your Body [Mashup made by: AndyWuMUSICLAND.])

"I always did makeup for my little sister... And she always loved it... From her school discos to her prom night..." Rachel smiled, gliding the dust-painted brush over Link's eyelids. "... Where's your sister now?" He asked and opened his eyes when he felt the brush move away from him. "Oh, far away from here... Would you believe me if I told you she was now an actor in Canada? Crazy things happen, I guess..." Rachel sighed with a shake of her head and looked through her makeup box to take out a black tube. "I've got this and this, which one do you like more?" She pulled out a navy blue tube and held both tubes in front of Link.

"... T-This one?" Link pointed to the black one. "Me too." Rachel opened the black tube and began to paint his lips with the rich colour. "Who do you belong to then? I saw some guy walk in with four girls y'know... They all seemed quite bitchy and all up in my face..." She questioned, pulling the liquid lipstick. "... V-Vul-" Link cut himself off. "Venus. He asks me to refer to him as Venus." "I see. Venus is quite a ruthless man... He's known in almost every casino and is not a fair player in a game of Crowner... People say that but he does play by the rules and never breaks them... There were rumours that he declined the girls he had paid for...!" Rachel explained in surprise, painting Link's top lip. "Do you want a matte or glossy texture for your lips? I have some products for it." She asked, showing Link the two products. "... I-I've never heard of glossy or matte lips."

"Really? Oh my gosh, they're very trendy... As a makeup artist, I'm a fan of both but often tilt towards matte." "... T-Then I'll go with that one... M-Matte." Link stammered. "Good choice." The artist giggled and used the product on her customer. "Venus had quite a good idea in making you my main priority, didn't he...? You're the only male here tonight and considering your outfit and style... You will obviously be the most expensive." Rachel pulled back and flipped her dark purple hair over her shoulder. "... H-Have you met Venus before?" "Never. All I get is a note from him that mentions he wants me to be the makeup artist for his girls... In this case, boys... I'm putting my heart and soul into this because I like you and you're the first boy I have ever got to put makeup on!" She sighed in relief and looked through her makeup box for some more products.

"... T-That's nice." Link's voice was quiet as he looked down at his net wrapped hands. Rachel turned to him with a brush and blusher, a little confused. "You seem scared." She pointed out, looking him in the eye. "... I-I'm a little scared..." "What is there to be scared of?"

"... I-I'm not really comfortable with sexual contact... And that's all that these Crowner players want..." Link explained softly. "You'd be surprised... Y'know, Link... That's your name, right?" "... Y-Yes." "Good but as I was saying, you'd be surprised because a lot of these men and women want friends or full-time relationships or just someone to look out for them... They don't just want you for sex..." Rachel smiled and ruffled his hair before spreading the blusher over his cheeks daintily. "And now..." She turned to her variety of hair extensions and proceeded to clip them onto Link's hair.

It took about ten minutes but Rachel was more than happy with the result. "Oh, you look fantastic." She laughed a little as Link stood up and walked over to a mirror. "... I-I like the black and blue theme." He smiled weakly, nudging the hair extensions. They were black dip-dyed navy blue and curled around beautifully on the ends.

"One last thing... Would you mind piercings? I mean, we can always go with fake ones but the players are really attracted to-" "O-Okay... I-I'm okay with real piercings." Link cut off Rachel with a quiet laugh. The makeup artist nodded with a giggle of excitement. "It won't hurt at all, honey... Well... It might hurt a little but it'll be okay. How do you feel about a snake bite piercing, a nose ring and earlobes?" Rachel asked, looking down at her arrangement of silver piercings. "... S-Sounds good." Not knowing what any of the piercings meant, Link simply ran with the flow.