44 - Coffee Spillage On The Skin

(BUTTER MY BREAD WITH PEPPER SPRAY NSFW TO FOLLOW. Read at your own risk.)

(Song Recommendation: Ruben Young - Take Her Down.)

"Link? Sean? I made coffee...!" Red kicked open the door, holding two mugs of strong, rich coffee. As the dark brown liquid swirled around the cup edge, she stepped into the room with a young-hearted smile on her face. "Are you guys still sleeping? It's eleven, for god's sake-!" She sighed, putting down the mugs. Vulture popped his head out from the bed sheets and tilted it with a yawn. "We've been awake for the past three hours." "But you stayed in bed? Come on..." Red grabbed the corner of the bed sheets and Vulture tugged them back with a nervous laugh. "Red, don't."

"Are you naked?"

"Maybe?"

"... W-Wait, did you screw last night?"

"... Maybe?"

Red rolled her eyes, "I don't even want to know why I didn't hear you..." She grunted and waved him away rhetorically before leaving the room. Link pushed off the bed sheets with a gasp, coughing from all of the obnoxious warm air he had been enclosed in. "Are you dying or somethin'?" Vulture chuckled, nudging his arm. Link whined, hugging him and snuggling into his chest. "I'm already dead, what are you talking about...?" He grunted with tired eyes. Vulture shook his head with a grin. "Your crotch is on my torso and I'd appreciate if you'd remove it from said place." He replied with a groan of discomfort.

"You know you love it..." Link whispered, his provocative voice dripping with a wild ecstasy that was impossible not to take advantage of, let alone ignore.

"Well, when you put it like that... I guess I do..." Vulture's voice was low and husky, a lack of brashness that combined skin-tight sexiness with leather whips and iron chains. His hands slid over Link's naked back, caressing his soft skin and kissing the coldness of his collarbone.

The lips of the teen parted as a sigh escaped his lips, the scent of a certain seductiveness chasing his tongue like the sting of a shot of vodka. "Sean... Should we head downstairs to see Red...?" He asked calmly, his fingers sliding through the bed sheets and tugging on them gently. "Well, do you want that...? Or would you rather stay here with me...?" Vulture pulled Link as close as he could, his hands touching and pushing against his ass.

"... I don't have much of a choice from the way you're touching me..."

The taller male chuckled lowly, squeezing Link's ass once more and slapping it. "H-Hey! T-That hurt-!" The teen choked out with bright red cheeks. "Yeah... I bet it did... But I know something that's going to hurt more..." "... Sean, please don't tell me you're going to continuously hit me during this..."

A few duvet ruffles and a bottle of lube later, Link was sat in Vulture's lap (more specifically, he was sat on his crotch.) "... W-What if Red comes in?" The younger male asked anxiously. "She'll hear me moaning your name and she won't come in... I promise." The gang leader smiled with a weak nod, sitting up to kiss Link's lips once before laying back down again. "... O-Okay." The teen's cheeks flushed bright pink as he answered anxiously.

His hands slid over Vulture's arms to grip his shoulders and push himself back and forth. The friction was deadly and he could feel himself rising to the verge already. His breaths were heavy and his sanity was decreasing with each ecstasy-filled moment that felt like several breathless intakes of heroin. Vulture grunted with each small thrust against his naked erection, the speed and friction increasing. "... I-Is this okay...?" Link asked anxiously, pushing down a little harder as he bit his lip. Vulture nodded with his eyes closed tightly. "Y-Yeah..."

The teen smiled and leant down to press a kiss to the taller male's red cheeks before he pushed strands of his sweaty hair out of his face.

Vulture pushed his head back with a sigh, the slick sounds curing the room's cold silence. His sighs slid into warm moans, gaining volume and increasing in length. Link sat up completely and pressed his wrist to his mouth, biting the skin as he tried to move faster until he felt a warm grasp slide between his fingers. His hands were brought away from his own body to press to his supposed "partner's" chest. He felt like a radiator, his heart pounding with heat and gasoline-struck flames.