[EPILOGUE]*

(Song Recommendation: Maroon 5 - Feelings [Audio.])

*Chapter Title: And The Planets Depart.

"Hm...?" Link hummed, flicking his ballpoint pen back and forth between his jewellery-wrapped fingers with his heels sat carelessly on the dark wooden desk. "Mr Venus, can you please remove your feet from the desk?" The bank owner grunted, glaring down at him. "Oh, I apologise." He smiled, standing up and taking a pistol from his pocket fearlessly. "The safe code." He growled, rolling the barrel. "W-Wait! W-Wait, I-I'll get the safe code-!" The bank owner cried out in worry with his hands lifted in surrender. "How cliche... Eh, it's not as if I don't know where you keep it anyway... Left blazer pocket, laminated, pink paper. Right? Seems a little cheap for a bank owner..." Link chuckled, stepping onto the desk with a weak sigh, legs parted and gun pointing downwards. He pulled his black mask over his face with a smile, the contact lenses in his eyes making his irises shine like the colour of the moon.

The colour of Mercury.

"... L-Look, h-have it-" "Jesus, this is taking too long..." He sent a bullet through the bank owner's head with a soft giggle, tossing the gun aside. "Man, what does it take to get a good answer around here?" He sighed, hopping off the table. For a twenty-three-year-old adult that spent nineteen years in the sewer, he believed he had grown to be quite flexible (despite struggling with the odd backflip.)

He bent down and took the laminated pink paper from the pocket of the corpse and smiled as the door flung open. Two security guards stepped in, armed with large guns and riot shields. "Oh come on guys...!" He sighed, holding up his hands and staring at the code on the paper. "Drop the safe code and the weapons! Hands behind your head!" One shouted, their gun loaded with one too many bullets. "Alright, alright-" He was cut off by two loud gunshots and the men collapsed on the ground with a cry of pain.

Sean walked over the two corpses, sending an extra bullet each through their throats. "You couldn't let me stall them for five minutes, could you?" Link sighed, picking up his pistol and shoving it into his pocket. "You have better things to do than stall two guys... C'mon." Sean grabbed his hand and one of the dead men's riot shields before racing out of the room and towards the titanium safe. Dead bodies were covering the floor like artwork, their blood producing large dispersing puddles. "Oh god, that's a lot of dead bodies..." Link mumbled, police car sirens enacting from outside. "For fuck's sake, Link. Get a move on-!" Sean shouted at him as he pulled off his leather gloves and clapped his hands together to almost prepare himself to type in the password to unlock the safe

"Code."

"One, nine, seven, six, three, five."

"One, nine, seven, six, three, what?"

"Five." Link groaned, rolling his head back as a certain banging came from behind them. "S-Shit..." Sean muttered, throwing open the vault door and leaping in. Link followed in afterwards quickly and the vault door slammed shut behind him. "I'm going to fucking murder you if we get caught again..." He snarled at his partner with clenched fists. Sean began shoving most of the cash into his large sports bag, ripping his black mask off his face. His hair was dark green, the ends tinted black and Link could only sigh, walking over to the other side of him to start filling up his own bag. His hand flinched when there was a bang on the vault door and the awfully terrifying yelling of police officers from the other side. He paused with a quite "uck" when Sean took hold of his hand and pulled him close. "Hey... You're fine." He reassured him, pressing a kiss to his cheek. Link smiled and nodded before continuing to fill up his bag with a little more confidence running through his veins like a drug.

A certain hissing noise emerged from outside the vault door and he paused. "... S-Sean, I really hope you have a plan-" He cut himself off with a squeak when Sean threw an explosive at the opposing wall. The wall collapsed instantly and Red's truck was just outside.