23 - Let Me Hold You, My Drug

(BUTTER MY BREAD WITH PEPPER SPRAY NSFW TO FOLLOW. Read at your own risk.)

(Song Recommendation: None.)

"... I can't believe you actually bought that alpaca." Link sighed as he dragged most of the bags into the penthouse whilst Vulture spun around with the large toy on his shoulders. "It's the best thing that's happened to me today! Unless you'd like to change that." Vulture chuckled, putting the toy down on the ground. Link sighed again. "Give me a chance to put everything down then..."

"... I'm kidding." Vulture shook his head as Link trailed past him, struggling with the bags. On the verge of tripping, Link grunted when Vulture took the bags from him and placed them aside. "You must be tired... C'mon." He lifted up the teenager and carried him to his bedroom. "... W-What about-?" "The erection? Don't worry about me, I can cope."

"... Vulture, I promised you."

"It doesn't mean you have to do it-" Vulture was cut off when Link grabbed his wrists to straddle him and pin him to the bed. "It does." His voice sunk down into a seductive purr as he slid his hands down the clothed chest of the opposing male. "... Link, please... Don't force yourself-"

"I'm not forcing myself. Can you just get on with it...?" Link turned into an anxious, shaking wreck again with his arms wrapped around his chest. He hugged himself until Vulture sat up and pressed a soft kiss to both his ears. "Are you sure?"

"... I-I'm sure."

They both knew what was coming and what was waiting for them but their ambitions and anticipation drifted from the moment to cut letters into their backs. The blood circled their spinal chords with each swift movement. It spilt out from the raw skin, deteriorating the paleness with fine reds and crimson pencil marks before their minds could withstand the harsh pain.

The blood dripped from each mark and each bone. Each neck puncture and each strike across the skin of the spine scarred temporarily with the colours of sex and the scent of sweat.

Link could barely choke out a single word as Vulture held him in his lap, cigarette between his index and middle finger. The flames became blurry and his vision was clouded with smoke that slid off the tongue of the male pressuring a guilty feeling of love into his mind. He practically choked on the liquid essence of the gang leader's seductiveness as it filled up his lungs and drowned his veins with intimacy.

"... Link. Look at me." The red-lipped male whispered, his hands shaking with tension. Link turned until their eyes met. Vulture's eyes were narrowed and showed confidence whilst Link's were drooped and lacked any sort of positivity. "... Look at me." "I-I am."

"... No, you're not."

"V-Vulture, what are you talking about-?"

A high-pitched peep squeaked from Link's tongue as he threw his head forwards and buried it in Vulture's neck. The burning, ash-covered end of the cigarette scorched scars into his spine as the user pressed it against him. "... Look at me, Link."

"... V-Vulture, please s-stop...!" Link cried out quietly, tears running down his cheeks.

"Look at me."

"You're scorching me with your fucking cigarette and expecting me to pleasure you to your every need! A-And I can't! I-I can't fucking a-argue with you when I'm in a s-situation like this-!"

"... Then don't."

The burning came to a smooth end as the cigarette was removed and tossed into a small black pot on the bedside table. Vulture's rough fingers ran over the red skin delicately, brushing off the ash and soothing the pain. "... Do you want me?" He asked Link quietly as the teenager pulled his head away from his neck to wipe away his tears.