35 - Intentions From The Worst Of Us

(BUTTER MY BREAD WITH PEPPER SPRAY NSFW TO FOLLOW. Read at your own risk.)

(Song Recommendation - None.)

A long, audible "hah" sound enacted from Link's lips with each overly confident move that emerged from Vulture's occurrence. "What are you hah-ing about?" The taller male rolled his eyes as the teen tossed and turned in his arms like a toddler. "Get off-!" He squeaked with anger, his hands balled into tiny raging flames of irritation. Vulture sniggered and buried his head into the neck of the younger male. He snuggled into him more and only pulled him closer through each protest. "Sean~!" Link continued, dragging his name across the floor as if it was a weight.

"What?"

"You're making me feel uncomfortable."

Link sighed in relief from the freedom when Vulture pulled back, straightening out the bed sheets. He squealed again, practically in pain, when the gang leader grabbed his hips and tugged him into his lap with a smirk. "Still uncomfortable?" He asked. "Y-Yes-!" Link snapped, punching the taller male's shoulders through weak attempts and a lack of strength. "Hm..." Vulture hummed and looked up at Link, making dead eye contact with him for a full minute or two.

"... Well... What about this?"

Warm fingers slid beneath the waistband of his tight underwear to which he had pulled on about twenty minutes ago. They felt hot, tight against his skin and harsh against the flesh. They pressed in harder, remaking marks of territory. They pushed fear into his bones and an unwanted passion into his mind.

"Link..."

The fingers slid lower, moving against the soft skin and pushing inwards. The nails jabbed in and dragged up, almost causing blood to draw. Red lines covered the small of his back whilst long wounds ripped down the opposing male's spinal chord. There was dry blood there and dead rashes which had not been touched in so long.

"... Link?" "L-Lower."

Vulture smirked with a chuckle, pushing his hands down lower till they clasped around the teen's ass. "Mhm...?" He continued humming, his tune filling the room's silence and killing the loud beeping of sports cars outside. Link's teeth pulled at his lower lip, chewing on the plump red material as if it was a swollen fruit.

Breathless moments passed by too quickly before Link's weak body was pressed against the large glass panes, his fingers sliding amongst the company of the flimsy silk curtains. The transparent material was cold and left red marks of agony and action on his chest like bullet wounds.

The sudden thought caused the teen to use every fibre of his strength to push his body around until he was chest to chest with the gang leader. As he rolled his fingers over the familiar scars from only weeks ago, a sigh emerged from above him. "... I'm fine." Vulture reassured him softly, placing a finger under the younger male's chin to lift his head. "... I know you're fine... I'm just... I'm just double-checking." Link choked out softly, his voice shaking and his fingers trembling when they came into contact with the war-painted skin.

The gang leader chuckled, taking hold of the younger male's hands to press them to the glass walls. "... You've listened to my stories, Quartz... You know that I've survived the worst attacks and the best sacrifices... And yet you still tend to every scar and wound I've gained through my lifetime..." "... Maybe you should tell me about each of them and I'll stop bothering you-"

"Who said I wanted you to stop?"

Link rolled his eyes, "I can't baby over you for the rest of your life... Either way, stop making me focus on the future... It makes me nervous."