40 - My Tongue Holds Unkind Worlds

(HOT/TOASTY NSFW TO FOLLOW. Read at your own risk.)

(Song Recommendation: None.)

"R-Red is in the other room!" Link whisper-yelled as Vulture slowly pushed down his jeans. "She's not going to come in... Calm down." Vulture whispered back, pushing his jeans down a little further. "S-Sean, p-please... C-Can we just go upstairs or something?"

The gang leader groaned, pushing back his head. "Fine."

He lifted up Link to throw him over his shoulder which then led to the younger male punching his back and complaining about the uncomfortable position he was stuck in. "V-Vulture! Put me down-!" He snapped as Vulture carried him through the living room.

Red was still working on her toast and a tall glass of orange juice with her legs curled up to her chest and a character from the Gravity Falls series crying about something on the tv screen. "If you're going to do something, at least keep it down... I'm talking to you, Vulture." She growled, sipping on her sweet drink.

"We're not even going to be doing anything, you creep."

"You always lie to others for the sake of our privacy." Link sighed when Vulture tossed him onto the bed in his room.

"I wouldn't want Red to spread the word about me dating some sort of goody-two-shoes... Of course, the girl knows but... B-But the more I do stuff with you in front of her, the more stories she has to go and tell to my colleagues and then they'll try to ruin my career because I'm supposedly a faggot-" Vulture was cut off quickly when Link sat up and interrupted his breathless words

"... You're not... Alright...?" The gang leader rolled his eyes as he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, practically ignoring what Link had said to lighten the mood of the dark and shadowy-cornered room.

"Well, aren't you just the sweetest little thing...! Complimenting me and making me think-" He gasped in joy, "positively about myself!"

"You're going to regret every time you say something stupid about me... Especially with that stupid tone... For every syllable of negativity I hear, I'm going to bite you and leave a mark on your dick." Link growled. "Maybe I'd like that?" Vulture purred, leaning down to cup the teen's cheeks.

"And then maybe you'd stop treating me like an innocent and delicate ballerina made of glass?"

"I'll stop treating you like one when you're an amateur and strong leader made of titanium-" "I don't need to be made out of a certain material to be treated correctly, Sean... Or I'd like to think so anyway..."

"... Why are you taking off all of your clothes?" Link edged backwards, sitting up to jump back on the bed. "It's going to get hot and sweaty and I'm not risking that for my clothes. I just put them on this morning." Vulture yawned as he pushed down his jeans and then removed any other items of clothing he wore to leave him naked.

"You can keep most of your clothes on if you want... Just don't complain at me if they get dirty." Vulture turned to the younger male with a smirk as he wrapped a hand around his growing erection. "R-Right..." Link choked out nervously, trying to ignore the wet sounds enacting from the other side of the bed.

"Take your time."

"... T-Thanks-"

"I was being sarcastic."

The teen sighed and nodded, tying back his hair and pulling off his shirt. He held his shirt close to his chest when the cold temperature filled him with unwanted desire and fear. "... I-I just... I-I'll do it in a minute-"