36 - Inputs Of Days I Can't Remember

(Song Recommendation: None.)

"You smell nice..." Vulture mumbled, his head burying further into the naked chest of the younger male. "... T-Thanks...?" Link edged back a little and pulled at his tight underwear. "... You're really cold too... You're cooling me down." "Well, I feel bloody boiling and you're not helping."

"You said you'd do this for me." "I'm only trying to comfort you."

The teen rolled his eyes and grabbed a pillow to press to his face. As he inhaled the fresh smell of the soft cushion, a slick and warm object touched his torso. It led up to his left nipple like a sliding ice cube and produced the most breath-taking feelings. He pushed the pillow against his mouth, holding back the temptation to whine and moan in pleasure. "S-Sean, what are you doing...?"

"I'm comforting you."

A sharp pain emerged from the flesh just below Link's collarbone, causing him to wince in pain and toss the pillow away. "That fucking hurt, you ass-!" He scowled and shoved him away. "I wasn't done." Vulture gestured to the pale red mark beneath the ravaged bone. "... As I can tell."

"... Can I finish?"

"No."

The gang leader gave a "sulky" face and sat up. "Don't act like a puppy, I said no and no means no." Link rolled his eyes and slid under the bed sheets to curl up near the comforting warmth of the pillows and toys. His head sat beside that damned alpaca toy that Vulture had purchased in New York, his eyes daringly screeching at the adorably-stitched smile of the plushie.

"You just said no like... Three times in one sentence." Vulture sniggered, laying on top of Link and snuggling into him. "Sean. Get off me, you're too hot." "God, I know right?" The taller male pulled back to push a hand through his hair and bite his lip. "Stop it-!" Link squinted his eyes and shoved Vulture away, causing him to fall off the bed. A loud thump came from the floor, causing the teen to sit up quickly and rush to the aid of the older male. "I thought cats landed on their feet?" He chuckled ever so softly, his hands pressed against his thighs. Vulture didn't reply, cursing words under his breath as he clutched his head. "... Sean?"

"I'm fine..." He grunted.

Link sighed as Vulture sat up and made an attempt to walk out of the room. He grabbed the gang leader's hand and pulled him back to push his body into his bare-legged lap. "... Link, I just need to get something for my head-" "Because I won't suffice? Show me where you hit it."

Vulture shook his head with a quiet laugh. "You sound like my mother..." "And to which of your reasons is that a good thing? You haven't told me much about your family anyway... Didn't you mention killing them?" Link pointed out as the fingers of the gang leader daintily brushed over the bruised area of his head. "That's a bit harsh, don't cha' think? It's most likely that I lied to you when I first mentioned my family... I wouldn't want you to know when we had so little experience..." Vulture's voice swooned down into that of a soft one as the teen massaged and tended to the "damaged" part of his head.

"Experience with sex or experience as a couple?"

"Both." "Right."

"Anyway... My dad was a drug dealer. Died when I was about three... Didn't really hit me hard until I became the gang leader when I was nine because he could never see me take responsibility for something so amazing... My mum is somewhere in New York... Still searching for me... She escaped the gang when I was six and left me behind. I heard at the age of eight that she was looking for me and wanted me to come home... But by then I had lost faith in her and I was majorly pissed off about the fact that she had left me to rot and die in that shithole of a casino penthouse..." The gang leader explained, resting his head on Link's chest and pressing a kiss to his collarbone every few moments.