Chapter 6

Mac awoke to the chime of his inbox. He smiled and reached for the computer, noticing he had been asleep for an hour and a half. He was trained to come fully awake at the slightest noise. He began reading her message. Navyboy? She's teasing me, I bet her and Rich would get along great. After he had read through the message a second time he realized she didn't ask much about Rich this time. She wanted to know if SEALs were hot? She doesn't need to worry about other SEALs just this one. Where the hell had that thought come from? Maybe he needed to find a girlfriend it had been a while. Shaking his head to clear it, he started writing.

Title: No boy here

Message: Adele,

That's NavyMan to you Missy :-P I caught a nap between messages. And yes I said cute.. Is there something wrong with that word? How about adorable? I don't know what you look like to answer your question if you look alike. But I have a picture around here of the team after a training mission you would get to see if you do and answer your other question. I certainly don't think any of the guys are 'hot' but the movies portrays the stereotype well. Where is your shop in Virginia??? Now you've made me hungry. I love sweets of any shape, size or kind. It's a wonder I stay fit for trials ;-) Though my favorite would have to be Strawberry Cheesecake or Fudge Brownies. Our base is in Norfolk.

Would you like the picture Adele? Will you trade one I'm curious to see who I'm talking to?

Mac

Mac slid his laptop back onto the nightstand and closed his eyes to a vision of a female version of Rich covered in flour. He fell back to sleep quickly as he waited for her to reply.