Six

Jack

"Hey, have you heard from Camila?" Dylan rushed up to me in the hall, and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"No."

"Look, just because you're a fucking pussy about getting your ass beat again doesn't mean you gotta be a dick to me."

I raised my eyebrows at his tone.

"What do you want with Camila? Aren't you like her friend or something like that?"

"If anyone was her 'friend or something like that' it was you, that's why I asked you, fucking asshole."

Dylan seemed worried, but I don't know why he would be.

"What are you so antsy about?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him, looking him up and down.

"Camila."

"Fuck her." Lauren mumbled, I was surprised at her comment, and began feeling uncomfortable with my arm around her.

"Fuck you too." Dylan looked at Lauren and turned back to me. "Look, she hasn't been at school and-and she won't answer anyone's calls."

"You're not her parent, calm the hell down."

"Well my bad for actually giving a shit about her, someone has to look out for her." Dylan shook his head at me.

"You know what? Forget I said anything. It's not like you give a shit about her anyways." 

"Dude, what's your problem?" Johnson asked me as Dylan was walking away from us.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Obviously your head is shoved so far up your ass you don't know what the hells wrong with you. I'm going to help Dylan." Johnson started catching up with Dylan and having a conversation with him.

The bell rang, and kids started going to class.

"Come on Jack, let's skip class." Lauren said, pulling me down the opposite end of the hallway from Johnson and Dylan.

"Alright."

Camila

"Where the hell have you been?!" Dylan asked me, "We were fucking worried about you-No, I was fucking worried about you."

I shrugged, playing with the food on my plate.

"I was sick." I lied, looking down.

"You weren't sick." Dylan frowned.

"You don't know what my tummy likes and doesn't like when I eat."

Matt gave a small chuckle, and so did Dinah.

"Don't joke about this shit Camila. You could've been dead." Dylan raised his voice at the lunch table.

"Why? Just cause I wasn't happy with life and wanted to end it means now I need to be watch 24/7? Is that it?" I snapped.

The whole table fell silent, and Dylan just stared at me across the table.

"God, I am sick of you all treating me like a child that was my choice."

I pushed out of my chair, and kicked it down behind me, as it fell to the floor.

Eyes started wandering over to me, as I must've caused some...'scene'.

I walked out of the lunch room as Dylan chased after me calling my name.

"Here me out for one minute Camila. Please." Dylan said.