Background

Please read this before reading the first chapter!

Jack Gilinsky is now entering his final year of high school. But not at any regular high school. Fame has changed Jack's life along with his friends lives as well. Due to fame it's complicated going to a regular high school with all the distractions going on.

The Omaha Squad are one of the many famous groups of teens invited to attend Bayview Academy.

Bayview Academy is a private high school, but with a twist.

The Academy contains only students that are famous, whether they are born into fame, heard on the radio, actors or actresses on the big screen as well on TV, or social media famous.

The Omaha Squad sees this place as a new way to make this last year of high school unforgettable.

The group moves from Omaha to now Los Angeles where Bayview is located.

This will be the final year of high school for Fifth Harmony, then hello World Tour.

Camila Cabello cannot wait until this school year is over, even though it hasn't even started yet.

Until she stumbles along her new classmate Jack Gilinsky.

Will the two begin a bond and maybe even fall in love over senior year?

Or will things just fall apart?

×××××××××××××

HELLO WONDERFUL READERS, THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO READ THIS BOOK IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS! Ahh!

This book will contain Fifth Harmony, The Omaha Squad, also the old Magcon, and a few more.

This is a Camila Cabello and Jack Gilinsky love story.

The ages are changed in this book where most of the characters are Seniors in high school.

Please make sure to vote, and leave comments!

I hope you enjoy this book.

Happy reading!