Thirteen

Jack

I don't know who I want to be with, but I can't stop thinking about seeing Camila in the hallway yesterday.

I know she wanted me to forget about it all, but I couldn't.

It was all way too much, and when I held her hand her touch lingered for hours.

I kept looking over at Camila, at her lunch table and once our eyes locked but I could read in them that she was upset.

Probably still because of me, and I was an asshole to her.

I wanted to apologize, but then again I didn't.

I don't know if she's the best or worst for me.

Maybe she is the best for me, sure sometimes I have my moments with her but that doesn't mean I don't love her.

Madison was a complete rebound now that I may think about it, but it still doesn't mean I don't like her.

Fuck I hate this.

"She misses you." Johnson nudged me.

I kept my eyes fixed on Camila, but still talked to Johnson.

"Yeah? How do you know?"

"Cause she basically told me. She's lost without you, and I'm not trying to sound all dramatic but...it's true dude."

I watched as she listened to some story Dylan was speaking at the lunch table.

I'm still surprised her and Dylan are still friends....but I think he was way to drunk to remember him kissing Lauren and Camila had told me that her and Dylan both agreed to pretend the kiss never happened.

What if they kissed again?

Fuck no.

Fuck that.

"I know Madison is great and all....but do you get jealous every time she talks to a guy?"

"I'm not jealous." I turned to Johnson.

"Huh," he raised his eyebrows. "If you aren't jealous then why do you clench your fists every time?" He nodded towards my hands,

I looked down at my fists, and they were clenched...shit.

"I'm not jealous." I repeated, folding my arms.

"The hell you aren't," he rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Look, I think you should give the girl another chance....you're being a baby." He shrugged.

"Don't tell me what to do." I mumbled.

"I'm just trying to help and show you what's best for you." He shrugged again.

Lunch was over, and everyone began making their way into the halls and back to their lockers.

Except, the difference from any other lunch day was that there were printed off pictures of a girl naked that looks like she's changing in the girls locker room.

There had to be hundreds of copies all over the hallway floor, and ones taped up on the walls, they were fucking everywhere.

It was a fucking prank.

I picked up one of the pictures and realized the girl was Camila.

It was the side of her face, as she was facing her locker and I couldn't help but start to actually get pissed.

"Hey, Gilinsky didn't you hit it and quit it with her?" Cameron asked, holding the same picture as me.

I ignored him and dropped the picture.