Twenty Three

Jack

"Okay class, today we will be talking about things we like.....and don't like," Mr Thompson explained.

"About we all say out loud together what's the difference between love and hate." Mr Thompson suggested, "Alright 3....2....1..."

I swear to god I almost said her fucking name.

God fucking damn it.

Her name was the first thing that popped into my head, I almost said her name out loud.

Camila.

-

Camila

"You know he's moving?" Johnson asked me.

"Good for him." I shrugged with my tone flat, can't he understand I have no interest in thinking or talking about Jack?

I don't like him.

"He's moving to fucking New York, Camila. 3,000 miles away from here." Johnson said.

"Cool." I glared.

"You don't care?"

"No, why should I?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him like he's crazy.

"Cause he still loves you. He's only moving because of you, Jesus Christ get it through your head he's not over you."

"I moved on, he should too." I glared.

"You didn't move on, you're just brainwashed and treated like dirt by Cameron." He mumbled.

"Why does everyone have to make comments about my relationship? Why me? Why not Madison and Jack? I'm happy with Cam and-"

"I see the bruises Camila." He cut me off in a quitter tone.

"....I'm clumsy okay? Why do you have to assume things?"

"I don't assume, I know for a fact you didn't get that from falling. Not like that." Johnson pointed to the black and blue bruise on my hand.

"I did that....I was frustrated and punched a wall. It's nothing." I insisted.

"If he's hurting you I swear I will-"

"He's not."

Jack

"Why have you been so distant lately?" Madison asked me, reaching out to touch my face, but I stepped back.

"I want to break up." I simply stated.

"Are you kidding me?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"No. I want to break up." I repeated.

"What the hell, Jack-"

"You're far more better off without me, and graduation is coming up and I don't think things are working out anymore."

"Things aren't working out for us? Or things aren't working out for you?" Madison questioned.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"I'm not an idiot, Jack. You still like the little Cuban."

"Who? Camila?"

"I know you've been trying to win her back, too bad she's dating the most famous teen in the country." She rolled her eyes.

"Camila and Cameron have nothing to do with this-"

"Oh, but they do, Jack. You still want her but she doesn't want you, how tragic."

"God I'm breaking up with you cause you're a fucking bitch, Jesus Christ." I snapped.

"You're breaking up with me cause I'm not Camila!" She raised her voice.

"That's not true-"

"Don't lie, Jack everyone knows you still want the little slut-"

"She's not a fucking slut." I cut her off, as I raised my voice too.

I felt stares on the two of us yelling at each other in the school parking lot, but I didn't care anymore.

"Admit it, Jack. You're breaking up with me because I'm not Camila."

"....You're right." I said looking into her dark eyes.

×××××××××××××

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT THE FEELS OH MY GOD

Hope you had a good Halloween!

Vote, comment