Eight

Camila

Yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about Saturday night with Jack.

It was all too weird, but then again I liked just sitting and talking with him.

All of it was almost to much to still wrap around in my head though.

I still couldn't believe all the things he said about like thinking about me so much and everything.

I feel like I'm turning towards the point in my life where I want to just adopt 67 dogs and move away.

Far from Bayview Academy.

And I'm tired of thinking about Jack too.

I hate how he got into my head because now I can't do anything to shake him out.

-

One more class until lunch, I can do this.

My stomach is growling and all I want is some food.

"Camila." Mrs. Williams voice snapped me back to reality.

"What?" I asked, probably sounding as clueless as ever.

A few chuckles came out from my classmates in the room and Mrs. Williams sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Will you go up in front of the class and read aloud your personal narrative?" She asked sounding like this was the 33rd time she had to do so.

"No." A few more laughs sounded, I didn't mean to sound rude or try to be funny I just didn't want to.

"Excuse me?" She raised a brow.

"I-I can't." I whispered as she stood in front of my desk.

"Why? Cause you have stage fright?" She laughed, ironic because I am a singer who has had already a few tours and everything.

But the problem was I still got crazy nervous to do that, and to read a paper in front of my class was no easier for me.

I know it should be a breeze for me to....but I would rather drop dead than read in front of the class with all there eyes on me.

And to make matters worse Nash and Jack are in this class.

"If you want to word it that way then yeah, I do." I cut off her laugh and her face turned serious.

Mrs. Williams is a total bitch, no one likes her and believe me I have tried my best to be civil with her but her remarks just fuel my fire.

"I order you to do so Miss Cabello."

She said my last name Ca-bell-o .

Instead of Ca-bey-yo.

My god, I have to correct her everyday and now I think she just says it wrong on purpose.

I swear she is out to get me.

"It's pronounced Ca-BEY-YO." I let out a deep breath, trying to stay calm.

"Go up to the front and read," my eyes were burning into hers. "Now." She demanded.

"I would rather go to see Mr. Black, if that's okay with you." I folded my arms.

"We all know he is not going to do anything about you. I will have you written up if you do not go up and read."

"With all due respect, Mrs. Williams....you cannot control me."

"Well someone has to. I have read your file Camila, and you are quite some girl. We all know here at the academy if your parents weren't deceased you would have been kicked out weeks ago."