Chapter 3- We Meet Again

Jack's POV
Today was the day I got to see Mark again. I'm so excited to be able to see him again, and this time, I get to stay at his apartment! The fun that we'll have at his place! It's gonna be awesome! Then again, just being around him is awesome and makes me really happy. Man, I wish he knew the affect he had on me and how much he means to me. If I wasn't so shy, I could probably tell him. I might this visit though. Maybe. I looked at the clock and realized that my flight leaves in about 30 minutes. Good thing I only live like 10 minutes away from the airport.

I got up out of bed, getting my stuff together so I could leave. Good thing I've already recorded my videos for the visit. My fans think I'm leaving the day of PAX, they don't know I'm leaving today, so hopefully I did a good job on the videos. If they knew I was leaving today, they'd know I'm leaving to see Mark, and the Septiplier fandom would go crazy. I mean, I don't mind having a fandom dedicated to me and Mark "dating", I just don't want them going insane. They probably won't even know that I'm gone.

I grab my bags and my keys and walk out the door. I'm gonna miss it for the while I'm away. I mean, it is my house, so of course I'm going to. Being with Mark is all worth it though. I couldn't ask for a better reason to leave. I get in my car and make my way to the airport. When I got there, I sent Mark a quick text message.
Hey Mark, I'm at the airport. I'll be getting on the plane in a little bit. I'll text you again when I land. Can't wait to see you.
I place my phone in my pocket and hear that my plane is departing, so I get up and get on my plane.

Mark's POV
I wake up and see that Jack has texted me, telling me he's at the airport and his plane is getting ready to leave. I'm so excited to see him today. Spending extra time with Jack is gonna be amazing. Hopefully he doesn't get bored though. I mean, I don't really have a lot to do, but hopefully we can think of some things to do together. If not here, we can always go out and do something.

I get up out of bed and get dressed. Now all I have to do is wait for Jack to land at the airport. I don't really live that far from the airport, which is good. When he lands, he won't have to wait that long for me. I'd hate to keep him waiting for a long time.

Jack's POV
Ugh! Now I remember why I hate planes. They're so noisy. It's a good thing I brought my iPod along, or I probably wouldn't survive this trip. I plug my headphones into my iPod and put them on. I start my music and stare out the window, waiting for my plane to land.

~2 hours later~
My plane landed in LA, and I hurriedly got my luggage and exit the plane. I sent Mark a text, letting him know I had landed.
"Hey Mark, I've landed at the airport. Can you come pick me up?"
I sat in one of the chairs, waiting for Mark.

Mark's POV
I heard my phone go off, meaning Jack had texted me. I checked it and he had asked me to pick him up. I sent him a quick reply.
"Of course Jack. I'll be there in 5 minutes".
I put my phone in my pocket, grab my keys, and head out the door. I get in my car and drive towards the airport. I can't wait!

~5 minutes later~
I arrive at the airport and walk inside. Man, this place is so much bigger than I remembered. I started looking for Jack, but I couldn't see him.
"Jack! Where are you?!" I had called out for him.