Chapter 13- I'm Sorry

Mark's POV
I rush home, hoping that Jack is okay. I don't know what got into me!

*flashback to the café*

Oh it's on Jack. It is on.

Felix, Ken, Jack and I have ordered our food, and we were just waiting for it to arrive. Jack tried making it hard for me, but I didn't give in.

"So Jack, how do you like it here in L.A.?" Ken asks, taking a sip of his drink.

"So far I'm really enjoying it! It's really nice here." Jack says, having a huge smile on his face.

I slowly start to move my hand towards his lower region. I was hoping he wouldn't see, or at least not suspect anything. When my hand gets to his area region, I slowly start to unbutton his pants. He, being too distracted by the conversation, didn't notice.

"I'm assuming you're staying with Mark for the time being. Are you having fun with Mark?" Felix winks at Jack.

He laughs slightly. "Yes, I'm having so much fun with Mark! We play video games together, watch movies, and jus-"

That's when I grabbed his member through his pants. He looks at me and I smirk. He pushed my hand off and glared at me, but I pretended I didn't see anything or know anything.

"Are you okay Jack? You stopped mid sentence." Felix asked confused.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just needed a drink." Jack smiles and takes a sip of his drink.

Ken and Felix look at Jack uncertain, and I was just sitting there laughing to myself. Jack, you're too easy. Can't wait to see how you'll handle what's coming up. We sit there talking a little longer until our food finally arrived. We all started eating, but then Jack looked at me. He must've noticed I was smirking because he had a confused expression on his face. I finished eating and excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I got back, I sat really close to Jack, but I think he was the only one who noticed.

The waitress came back and asked if we wanted dessert. Felix, Ken, and I had all finished ordering. Jack was the last one. Time to have some fun.

"Could I please have th-" Jack gasped but tried to finish ordering. "T-the...uh...chocolate cake please?" As he finished his sentence, his voice got really high pitched. The waitress nodded but looked at him confused. I chuckle to myself so no one can hear me.

I had moved my hands into Jack's pants, thankful he didn't notice when I unbuttoned them earlier. I started stroking him, painfully slow because I didn't want anyone to see me doing it. I look over at him and he's biting his lip, trying not to moan, and moving around a lot in his seat. Felix and Ken looked at him concerned.

"Jack, are you okay? You're moving around a lot and your face is red." Felix asked him.

I guess he didn't realize he was blushing, by the look on his face. He started to say something, but I start stroking him a little faster. It almost made him moan, but he closed his mouth and nodded. He moved his hand towards mine, but I shoo it away and grab his member harder. He gasped out loud and I chuckled slightly.

"You okay there Jack? You're looking a little flustered," I asked, still stroking him, and smirked.

He glared at me, but I smirked even more, not stopping. Ken and Felix look at us and give him a questioning look. He shook it off and they shrug. Oh Jack, you won't be able to hold back here soon. The waitress arrived with our dessert, and just before she left, I decided to do one more thing before leaving his pants. I rubbed his tip with my thumb, then removed my hand, making him moan out loud. Ken, Felix, and the waitress look at him, shock and confusion on their faces. I laugh to myself.