Chapter 10- Just For You

⚠️ SMUT/KINK WARNING ⚠️

Jack's POV

"Is that popcorn in your pants, or are you getting excited for something?" Mark laughed.

That's when I changed. I smirked and pounced on him, pinning him to the couch. He looked into my eyes, and I knew what he saw. Lust. And lots of it. I looked up and down his body, licking my lips. He blushes and looked away. I knew he thought I was acting strange, but all this is for him, and I'm sure by the end, he'll greatly enjoy it. I turned his face to look at me, leaning close to his ear and whispering.

"Yes I am excited for something Mark, and it's you," I said in a deep seductive voice.

"H-hey Jack, what happened to you voice?" Mark says while shifting underneath me.

"Just a little personality change for you Markimoo, and by the looks of it, you're enjoying it," I smirk and place a hand on his area, slightly rubbing it.

He let out a moan and thrusts his hips upwards, making me smirk. I lean down close to his ear again and whisper, making him shiver.

"Now, this should be fun..."

Before he has the chance to say anything, I crash my lips onto his, keeping his hands pinned to the couch. He kisses me back with the same amount of force and lust, and I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him. I lick his bottom lip, asking for entry. He opens his lips, granting permission, and I slide my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance, dancing with each other. I move his hands above his head, pinning them there.

I slowly slide one hand from his hands and under his shirt. He slightly gasps, and I smirk. I start to slowly rub small circles on his chest, making him more excited. I could feel his bulge grow a little more. I pull away and whisper in his ear.

"Let's move this to the bedroom, shall we?" Slightly nibbling his ear before I back away.

He doesn't say anything, but nods. If he said anything, all that would probably come out is a moan. I pull him off the couch and lead him to the bedroom. He walks in and I close the door. I walk over to him and push him on the bed. I get on top of him, crashing my lips back onto his. His hands move to my hair, lightly tugging at it, and I let out a slight moan. I slip my hands under his shirt, rubbing circles on his chest, and he let's out a quiet moan. I start to take off his shirt, only breaking the kiss to completely take it off. I admire his well built body and lick my lips. He blushes and looks away. I turn his face back to look at me, and whisper.

"You will look at me. I want to see your face when I finally pleasure you Mark." I said, nibbling on his ear.

He nods, and I pull away. I see he is an extreme shade of red. I smirked. I can tell he's really enjoying this. Time to make it a little more interesting.

"Stay there. I'm gonna get something real quick." I ordered Mark.

He looked confused, but nodded. I went over to the bedside table and opened the drawer, picking up what I needed. I brought it back over to him, showing him, and smirk.

"A r-rope? Why do you need that?" Mark asks, sounding a little frightened.

I lean in close to his ear and whisper.

"I just want to have some fun with my Markimoo."

As I say this, I bring his hands above his head, bringing the rope up as well. I tie up his hands, then tie them to the bed. I then crash my lips back onto his, completely laying on top of him. Our lips move forcefully together. I slowly move my hands down to his bulge and tease him through his pants. He moans into our kiss. I smirk and decided to tease him more. I move from his lips to his neck, kissing and sucking it. I found his sweet spot and he moaned, straining against the rope. I start to kiss from his neck, down his chest, to his V line. I hover my lips there for a second, making him groan in frustration from the teasing.