Chapter 5- The Question

A/N Before I start, this will start where Mark's POV ended last chapter. It's not just gonna be his POV on the situation from the last chapter however. There will be more than just that.

Mark's POV
Next thing I knew, Jack had pinned me to the couch, hovering over me. I felt the blush start to creep up on my face.

"J-Jack. W-what are you doing?!" I say, clearly flustered.

Jack then leans in close to my ear, smirks, and whispers.

"I was just taking you up on the offer of some fun."

My breathing sped up as he did this. I knew exactly what he was doing, and I couldn't resist it. He had gotten to me. Then, Jack started to slowly lie on top of me. An uncomfortable feeling had started, but hadn't quite appeared yet.

"J-Jack?! W-what are you doing?!"

I tried saying as calm as possible, but wound up sounding more flustered than before. Jack leaned close to my ear and whispered again.

"Am I making you uncomfortable Mark?"

Jack moved away, and as he did, his lips brushed my ear. I bite my lip just as he looked at me. I look away and blush extremely red. He smirked and slowly got off me, gently pushing against my almost uncomfortable feeling. I slightly moan, and see he's back on the couch, smirking and looking at the TV. I groaned, annoyed, and sat back up. My uncomfortable felling now making an appearance. I need to get away for a while before he notices.

"Hey Jack, I'm going to go take a shower real quick okay?"

"Alright Mark. I'll probably head to my room and unpack."

With that said, I got up off the couch and head to the bathroom. I close the door and turn on the water. This should solve my problem before I see Jack again. I strip out of my clothes and get in, letting the warm water hit me. I let out a sigh, feeling relaxed and relieved. I finish up and turn off the water, getting out and wrapping a towel around me. I walk out and decided to take a peek in at Jack, and noticed he was lying on the bed with his ear buds in, eyes closed. An idea popped up in my head and I smirk, slowly making my way into the room. I make my way over to his bed and slowly get on, hovering over him and pinning his arms above his head.

Jack woke up and he tried moving, but with me pinning his arms, that was a little hard. He blushes extremely red, I'm guessing from my lack of clothing. I noticed him looking at my body, and I smirk. I pulled out his ear buds, lean in close to his ear and whisper.

"Hey Jack, enjoying the view?" I say, smirking.

He shivers, making me smirk more. I then started to slightly nibble on his ear. He bit his lip, and that's when I know I need to go a little farther. I started to lay on top of him. I start to feel something and I smirk, knowing I had got to him. Jack blushes extremely red and looked away. I didn't stop there. I started to slightly move on top of his now uncomfortable feeling and smirk. He let out a slight moan, and that's when I got off and smirked at him.