Chapter 9- Movie Night

Mark's POV
"I-I'm sorry Mark...I-I'll just go..." Jack says as he starts to get off the bed.

I grab him and pull him back, hugging him tightly, my eyes slightly tearing up. I felt him hug me back.

"No Jack..please don't go..I won't leave you because of this...I know that's what you're thinking..I will be by your side with this..I love you Jack, and I'm always going to be here."

After I said that, Jack started to cry, but it wasn't from sadness. I knew that. He knew that I meant it, and that made him happy. He hugged me tighter and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"I love you too Mark...and thank you for being here for me...I'm glad you're never leaving...I'm never leaving you either."

"You're welcome Jack. You mean the world to me, and I don't want to see you hurt."

I pull away from the hug and kiss him. He kissed him back, and I knew I had made him happy and feel loved. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Now let's go get that fixed up okay?" I say, taking ahold of his wrist and kissing it.

"Okay, but I'm gonna fix yours too." He says with a slight smile.

Jack and I get off the bed. I pick him up to carry him bridal style. He snuggles into me, and we head to the bathroom. I set him on the counter while I get the first aid kit. He swings his legs while he sits there. I chuckle and walk back over to him.

"Okay Jack, let me see your wrist."

He holds out his wrist and I move the bracelets out of the way. I put some alcohol on a rag and dab the cuts. He winces at the pain, but doesn't pull away. I pull out a bandage and wrap his wrist. Before letting go, I kiss his wrist again, letting him know I love him, no matter what.

"Okay Mark, your turn," Jack says with a slight smile.

I smile as I give him my hand. He gets the rag with the alcohol and dabs my hand with it. I flinch, squeezing his hand a little when I do. He gets a bandage and wraps it around my hand. I start to pull away, but he put my hand to his mouth and kisses it. I blushed a little. I hug him tightly and he hugs me back.

"I love you Jack, and I always will, no matter what."

"I love you too Mark, and I always will, no matter what too."

I helped him off the counter and grab his hand, walking out of the bathroom with him and going to the living room, sitting on the couch. He lays his head on my shoulder and I smile.

"What would you like to do Jack?"

"Um..how about a movie?"

"That's sounds awesome! I'll go get some popcorn! You can pick the movie if you'd like." I say, handing Jack the remote.

"Okay Mark," Jack says, grabbing the control and smiling.

I walk into the kitchen and start making the popcorn. I can't wait to watch a movie with Jack. I wonder what movie he's picked. The popcorn finishes popping and I walk back into the living room, seeing Jack has picked a movie. It was a horror movie, my favourite kind.

"Hey Mark, I hope you like horror, because I chose (insert horror movie you want here)."

"I love horror, and that movie sounds great!"

I sit next to Jack, holding the popcorn. He starts the movie and lays his head on my shoulder, eating some popcorn. I smile and eat some popcorn, my hand brushing against his. I smile as I see him blush.