Rant

Okay, so I wasn't planning on posting anything until I finished my updates (which I am working on) but I need to say something about the current situation. I would post it as a notification, but no one reads them. I don't even know if people will read this, but I'm going to say it anyway. Yes, Felix made a bad joke. Many people do. He made a mistake, which EVERYONE does, and apologized for it. Sean made a video saying that what Felix did was stupid, that he agreed with Disney dropping him, but he still stood with him. Mark made a video about how everyone as a whole deserves respect, and also mentioned the situation with Felix. Do I hate them? Absolutely not. I stand by them 100%. Those people saying that Sean backstabbed Felix are absolutely ridiculous. Just because they are friends does NOT mean they have to agree with everything each other does. It's not called backstabbing, it's called friendship. Felix apologized. There is absolutely NOTHING else he can do but apologize. And now Sean is getting hate because of his opinion. I repeat, his OPINION. EVERYONE has the right to their own opinion. He feels the need to apologize for said opinion because of public pressure. The people saying that Sean is selfish and are unsubscribing  obviously aren't really a part of this community because if they're saying that about him, they don't know the real Sean. He is NOT selfish. Felix is NOT a bad person. Sure I agree with Disney dropping him. They have that right. His comedy is aimed more towards adults, and Disney is more for kids anyway. I agree with Mark that everyone deserves respect. That's not an opinion. That's a fact of life. I like all three of them, and I know they are all good people. What has happened to the world? What happened to respect? The world is more about drama and trying to bring people down and ruin them more than it is about bringing people up and helping one another. This world is going to shit, and recently, I HATE being a part of it.