Chapter 22- Silly Videos

Mark's POV

I just got off of Skype with Jack for the second time. I could tell there was something bothering him this time. I don't know what, but I didn't want to push the matter. I looked at the time and realized it was pretty late, so I decided to go to bed.

*Next Day*

I woke up remembering the strange dream I had last night.

*Dream*

We were at PAX, but it was one that was coming up in a month. I saw Jack, his back turned to me. So, I walked up to him.

"Hey Jack. It's been a long time. Why haven't you talked to me?"

I waited for an answer, but I never got one. So I asked him again, slightly shaking his shoulder.

"Hey come on buddy. I know you heard me. Why haven't y-"

At that moment he turns around very quickly. He looked very angry. His face was red with anger.

"Why haven't I talked to you?! Why do you think!?" He was screaming at me.

I flinched, not really expecting him to scream at me. It scared me seeing him this mad.

"I-I don't know."

"You don't know?! You should know considering we-"

*End of dream*

I don't understand why I had it. But the thing I really want to know is: what was Jack going to say? I really wanted to know.

I shook the dream out of my head so I could focus on the day ahead of me. I got out of bed, got dressed, and went to go get some breakfast. That's when I had a good idea for a video. I've seen people in my comments say they would watch me do anything, so I grabbed my camera. I was going to record myself eating breakfast, which was going to be a bowl of cereal and a banana. The banana was going to be in a different video though. I grabbed everything I needed, excluding the banana, and hit record.

*5 minutes later*

I stopped the recording and put every thing from breakfast away. Then, I got everything ready for the next video. I put the banana on a stand, and started the show.

*5 minutes later*

After I finish the recording, I bring my camera back to my room to get ready to upload and publish them. But that's another video idea. So I recorded a third video.

*5 minutes later*

After five minutes of 'vocal warm-ups', my videos were ready to edit and upload. After I uploaded, I had one thought to myself; Why the hell did I do this? Just for shits and giggles.

I laughed slightly to myself as I thought about what the community was going to say. Especially about the banana one. After they uploaded, I decided to go out for a bit. I needed some things from the store. So I grabbed my keys and headed outside.

Dark's POV

I saw what Mark was dreaming about and had to quickly put a stop to it. Shit! I thought I had erased all his memory. I guess I either missed it, or I can't erase that part of his memory. That's fine. I'll just have to end all his dreams prematurely to make sue he doesn't remember. After all, that is part of the contract he signed. Him remembering anything will violate it.

A/N sorry if this chapter is kinda slow and boring. And sorry it's shit. I don't know why, but this chapter was kinda hard to write. I didn't know what to do with it. I like to alternate people between chapters and I didn't really know what to do with Mark :/ I'm really hoping the next chapter will be better. But hey, now you know what happened to him ;) Don't hurt meh... XC Anyway, stay awesome everyone :)