Chapter 31- Casual Day

Mark's POV
When the cab got to our hotel, I paid the driver and carried Jack inside. I didn't really want to wake him up. I carried him to the his room and lied him on the bed. I put the covers over him and kissed his cheek. Then I remembered I told him I'd give him more cookies later, so I walked to the kitchen. I got everything I needed to make cookies and put them on the cabinet. The only thing Jack didn't have was chocolate chips. I took a glance at Jack and saw that he was still asleep. I'll see if I have some in my room really quickly. I walked out the door and went to my room.

~10 minutes later~
I really should've cleaned my room. It took me forever, but I found some chocolate chips. I walked back to Jack's room, but I noticed he wasn't in bed anymore.

"Jack?"

I walked around his room, but I didn't see him. I walked to his kitchen and set the chocolate chips on the cabinet. Just then, arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey Jackaboy. When did you wake up?"

"About five minutes ago."

I turn around and look at him. He was only in his boxers. I blushed and I heard him giggle.

"So whatcha doing in here Mark? Like in the kitchen?"

"I was going to surprise you and make you some cookies, but you're awake now, so that won't work."

"How about we make them together then?"

I smiled and nodded at him, then we began to make the cookies.

~5 minutes later~
I was putting the cookies in the oven when I heard Jack behind me.

"Hey, Mark?"

"Yes, Jack?"

I didn't get an answer, so I finished putting the cookies in and turned around.

"What Ja-"

I was interrupted from dough hitting my face. Then I heard Jack burst out laughing.

"Jack!"

Me hollering only made him laugh more. That's when I got an idea. I walked over to the bowl with the cookie dough, grabbed a handful, and threw it at Jack, hitting his face and chest. He stopped laughing and glared at me and I burst out laughing.

"Mark! I had just showered!"

I stopped laughing and smirked at him.

"Oh really?"

I started walking over to him, and he was backing up.

"Yes, really."

He backed up into a wall, so I pinned him to it. Then I whispered in his ear.

"Let me clean you off then."

I put my face to his chest. I run my tongue across it, slowly licking off the cookie dough. He lifted his hand to his mouth and put it in his mouth. (look at cover photo for what I mean.) After I finished, I pulled away. I looked at him and smirk. I took the dough off my face with my finger and slowly ate it off.

"Damnit Mark..."

He looks away and I can see a little blush on his cheeks.

"You know, that wasn't all of it. There's still some."

"It wasn't? Where?"

He forgot about his face.

"It's right... here!"

I then start attacking his face with kisses, getting the cookie dough off. He starting laughing.

"M-Mark!"

I finished getting the cookie dough off, looked at him, and chuckled.

"You're too cute Jackipoo."

He covered his face and I saw his cheeks flush a bright red. I hugged him and kissed the top of his head. That's when the oven went off, letting us know that the cookies were done.

I walked over to the oven and took out the cookies. I placed them on the top of the stove to let them cool. When I turn around, I saw Jack sitting on the cabinet swinging his legs. I walk in front of him, wrap my arms around him, and kissed him.

"I love you Jack."

"I love you too Mark."

We just stayed there like that in comfortable silence for a while. After a few minutes, I figured the cookies were probably cool enough to eat. I let go of Jack and tried to go, but he wouldn't let go.

"Jack, do you want cookies?"

"Yes."

"Then you have to let go."

He kissed my cheek before letting me go. I walked over to the stove and grabbed the plate of cookies for Jack and I. I walked back over to him, set the plate down, and he and I grabbed a cookie. He took a bite and I could see he loved it.

"This is delicious Mark!"

"Thank you Jack, but you helped too. It wasn't just me."

We were both enjoying our cookies when I heard Jack's phone. He picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

I saw his smile turn to a frown.

"Oh okay. Thank you for letting me know."

He hangs up the phone and looks at me.

"Who was that?"

"The airport..."

A/N Aye another chapter! Sorry it took me a while..... I hope you guys like it though. Stay awesome everyone ☺