Chapter 23- Moving On

Jack's POV

After the Skype call, I just sat there in my chair, tears falling down my face. My suspicions were right. What I saw the first time wasn't fake. I started to play with my promise ring, spinning it around my finger, which made me cry even more. I stopped messing with it and stood up. I wiped the tears from my eyes. I still needed to go to the shop and I didn't want tears in my eyes when I went. I grabbed my wallet and headed out the door. I'm glad the shop is within walking distance.

*20 minutes later*

When I got home, I put everything in the bags away, then went up to my room. I sat on my bed, and I finally let it all out. I started crying. Harder than I've ever cried before. I put my face in my pillow and cried into it while I hugged it. After I stopped crying, I sat back up. That's when I heard my phone go off. I quickly got it, hoping it was Mark, but it wasn't. It was the same unknown number.

"Mark really did forgot about you. About your guy's relationship. You didn't mean that much to him, apparently. You should've known that was going to happen."

I decided to text the number back this time.

"Who are you? And how do you know about me and Mark?"

Instantly, I got a message back.

"Who am I? You already know Jacky. Maybe not my name, but you do know me. You've encountered me once, but it wasn't very long, and I wasn't that strong then. And how do I know about you and Mark? I was briefly there when you guys were a having a moment one time... "

I thought back to that time when Mark and I were watching that movie. I remember how I changed. That's when I felt sick to my stomach.

"You're the equivalent to Dark aren't you?! But instead of Mark, it's...me."

"Bravo Jacky. You got it correct. And by the way, call me Anti."

So it's been Antisepticeye texting me this whole time. But why?

"What do you want?"

"I need you to do something."

"What...?"

I was scared. I didn't know what Anti was capable of.

"Before I leave, I need you to move on from Mark, just like he did with you. It's clear that you weren't that important to him, and you need to realize that. Move on."

I just stared at the text. I read it over and over again. I didn't even bother to text back after that. After a while, I got up and went to the bathroom.

After I finished in the bathroom, I went back to my room, sat down, and looked down at my hand with my promise ring. Thoughts starting running through my head. Mark had his promise ring off...which means he forgot about me...about us...and I wasn't even gone that long...which means I wasn't that important... I wasn't that special... and I know what I need to do... Anti is right...

I started to play with my ring again before I completely took it off. I got up off the bed and walked over to my dresser. I opened a drawer and dropped the ring inside. I closed the drawer and walked back to my bed, sitting down. I sigh as I realized that I'm actually doing this. I'm moving on...

A/N I know this one is probably shit, and I'm sorry. I had to draw it out, and I think it made it really bad that way. And yes, I added Anti to the story. I'm sorry to the one's that didn't want him, but I have an idea up the road,and I need him in the story. Please don't stop reading because of it ;-; And to those that did want him, you're welcome. I really hope the next chapter will be way better. Anyway, stay awesome everyone :)