Chapter 4- Tease Fest

Mark's POV
I slowly walked up behind Jack and put my face close to his ear. I touched my lips to his ear, whispering.

"Hey Jack, ready for some fun?"

He jumped and nearly fell off the couch. I didn't think I would actually scare him. I laughed and he glared at me, but I think I saw a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"M-Mark! Don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry Jack, I didn't mean to scare you," I say, laughing.

"Oh really? Then what were you trying to do?" Jack asks with a smirk on his face.

Why did I do that? To tease him. That's why I did it. But I couldn't tell him that. He might think I'm weird.

"Nothing..."

"Okay Mark, whatever you say."

Jack settled back on the couch, and I sat next to him. I think I might have a little fun with him today. He seems to get flustered at little things. I don't know why, but it's fun to make him flustered. I was about to tease him again, but something caught me off guard.

Jack's POV
I had just came inside and sat on the couch when I felt something close to the side of my face. Next thing I knew, Mark's lips were on my ear and he was whispering to me. I jumped, not expecting him to do that, and I felt the blush start to creep up on my face. Why wouldn't it after what just happened?

"M-Mark! Don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry Jack, I didn't mean to scare you," Mark said, laughing.

"Oh really? Then what were you trying to do?" I ask, smirking.

"Nothing..."

"Okay Mark, whatever you say."

I settled back on the couch and Mark sat beside me. I know the reason he did that was to tease me. It was so obvious. I guess now it's my turn. I jump on top of Mark, pinning him to the couch. He looks up at me, his eyes full of surprise, blush creeping up on his face.

"J-Jack. W-what are you doing?!" Mark asked, sounding very flustered.

I leaned in close to his ear and smirked, whispering.

"I was just taking you up on the offer of some fun."

His breathing sped up, and I knew I had caught him. I wasn't done there though. There was no way I was gonna stop there now. Time to tease the shit out of him. I started to lay on him, keeping him pinned to the couch.

"J-Jack?! W-what are you doing?!"

He sounded so flustered! This is going to be fun and easy. I leaned in close to his ear and whispered.

"Am I making you uncomfortable Mark?" I back away to look at his face, 'accidentally' brushing my lips against his ear.

As I look at his face, he bites his lip and looks away, blushing extremely red. I smirk as I slowly get off of him, making sure to 'accidently' gently push against him (if you know what I mean ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As I do this, I hear a slight moan. I sit back on the couch next to him and turn to the TV, smirking. I heard him groan, meaning he was annoyed. I felt him sit up and settle back down on the couch.

"Hey Jack, I'm going to go take a shower real quick okay?"

"Alright Mark. I'll probably head to my room and unpack."

With that said, Mark gets up off the couch and heads to the bathroom. I got up and went to the guest bedroom, seeing that Mark had already put my bags in there. I started to unpack when I heard the shower turn on. I guess the bathroom is closer to my room than I thought. I finished unpacking, so I decided to lie on the bed. I think I'll relax for a while. I pull out my iPod, put in my ear buds, and turn on my music. I close my eyes and just lie there listening to my music. A minute later, I had fallen asleep. I was pretty tired after all. Suddenly I feel something on top of me and I awake with a start.

When I open my eyes, I see Mark on top of me. I try to move, but he has my arms pinned above my head. Then I notice he's not wearing anything but a towel, and I blush extremely red. I did see his torso, and damn does he have a nice body! He pulls out my ear buds, leans in close to my ear, and whispers. I shiver, making him smirk. He then started to nibble slightly on my ear. I bite my lip, trying not to give in. I know what he's trying to do, and I won't let it happen. He started to lay on top of me, and it started to become to much. I start getting an uncomfortable feeling. Mark smirks and I know that he knows. I blush extremely red and look away. Mark, being the big jerk he is, doesn't stop. He starts to slightly move on me, knowing what it would do, and smirks. I let out a slight moan as he was moving on my now very uncomfortable feeling. Him being in just a towel did not help either.He finally gets off of me, and smirks, it being very apparent what he had done.

"Hey Jack, looks like you have a little problem," Mark laughs and leaves the room.

Damnit Mark! Why did you have to do that!? I thought to myself. I groan into the pillows and put my ear buds back in. A thought had occured to me and I half smile, half smirk. If I do what I was planning on doing, I know exactly how to get him back.

A/N I know this chapter may be kind of short, but I've been working on it for days and this is what I came up with. I will do Marks POV in the next chapter, but I'll also add onto it. The suggestion was made to me to maybe separate the POVs out instead of in the same chapter, so I'll try that this time. Let me know which one you guys like better, or any other suggestions you may have. It'll really help me. Thanks :)