Chapter 32

~Madison Williams~

"Time heals all wounds." It's a phrase I've heard too many times, but after all that's gone on in the past, it's impossible for me to believe it. Time doesn't heal all wounds. Time can barely ease the sharp pain of the memories, or the judgement of those who weren't even there to conceive a justified perception. The ignorance and assumptions of people who weren't even involved cannot be solved by a matter of years. They may not know my name or my story, but when a label is placed onto a person's name, it remains there for the whole world to see.

"There she is walking this way." "Doesn't she have any shame?" "I wonder how she did it." "I bet she begged for it. I bet she was all over him."

Whispers filled the hallway like the faint sound of the autumn wind as I walked down the hallway the next day. My body was still sore and aching from last night but I didn't dare look back. My mind was just as weak as my body and a mixture of emotions painted my skin. I couldn't open my mouth or utter a word of what happened. I couldn't manage to tell someone, anyone about what had occurred that very night. Instead, I got up for school in a makeup-plastered face and fully covered outfit. All eyes were fixed on me and I could hear the sounds of whistles and howls from the end of the hall. Andrew and his jock friends were headed in my direction with sly smirks worn on their faces. A couple of his friends eyed me from head to toe and I just stood there in complete silence.

"So, Danika..." A tall, lean figure towered over me, "looks like you were up all night were you."

The guys chuckled and nudged Andrew. "Oh definitely," he replied.

I shot a glare at Andrew. "Andrew, what are you-"

"C'mon, don't be shy now Danika," the other one insisted, "What number was Andrew?"

"Wha-what are you talking about?"

"Oh please, don't tell me he was your first-" He said in a low, devious tone as he eyed me once again, "especially not with that body of yours." He pulled me by the waist before grabbing my butt.

I flinched as he held my aching body resulting only in his amusement. "He gave it to you hard, didn't he?"

"Let go of me." I pushed him off.

He smirked before recapturing me and tightening his grip, whispering, "You must like it rough."

"Must have been all over you, wasn't she?" One of his friends turned to Andrew.

I turned my attention to Andrew who was leaning on the wall with a smug look displayed on his face. "You know it. She was begging for me. Screaming my name all night long."

A tear escaped the corner of my eye. That's not true, you know it's not; I wanted badly to say.

"Hey Andrew," he turned from me to Andrew, "you wouldn't mind if I-?"

He shook his head, "don't mind me bro. Have her all night long if you want."

"No." I snapped as I stormed in front of him. "How could you?!"

Without hesitation, my hand met the skin across his face. "You said you loved me!"

Andrew shook his head slightly as laughter escaped his lips, "and you were right for not believing me."

His eyes turned to look directly into mine, "I never loved you, and if you want the truth, no one ever will. So just have fun before he leaves you."

"Andrew!" I screamed after him as he walked off.

"It's okay babe," His friend said as he took hold of my wrist, "you'll enjoy more with me anyway."

"Go to hell," I spat at him.

"What did you say?"

"I said go to hell."

"I'm going to give you a chance to take that back."

I chuckled, "Give me all the chances you want but I'm not going to take back what I said. Go to hell."

He shook his head slightly, "you're going to wish you hadn't said that."

Within less than a week, the news was all around school. Danika Anderson had lost her virginity to Andrew. There was nothing to hide. The whole school knew everything, at least, everything that Andrew wanted them to hear. From that day on I was no longer the Danika that everyone knew. I was someone else. I was a whole new person with a reputation that earned all eyes on her. From that day, all the rumors began to form. Years of knowing the real Danika didn't mean anything to anyone anymore and that was all because of one rumor circulating the school that day.

Note: Hey, I'm back. Just to let you know, the next few chapters will be dedicated to Madison's past. These events will be pretty tragic and it's a very sensitive subject but I'm trying my best to be careful while writing this. Based on these next chapters, you'll get somewhat of an understanding on why Madison is the way she is. More updates to come!

-Yannaxx