Chapter 7

~Madison Williams~

I stepped out of the taxi and stopped to let my eyes do their search of the place. Found him. I walked towards his direction, stopping myself as I see Rebecca. The last time I've seen Rebecca was in a year and it seems like she had changed a lot through those twelve months. Her wavy brown hair was longer and she gained a couple of inches. She got even more pretty as she grew up and her resemblance with our mother grew. I continued to watch the two.

"Hey." She smiled before kissing him on the cheek.
"Hey." He replied, snaking his arms around her petite waist.
She giggled as he whispered something in her ear.
"Are you free tomorrow night?" Daniel asked.
She nodded.
"Great. I'll pick you up at seven?"
She nodded. "It's a date." She quickly kissed him before the sixteen year old hopped into a taxi.

"What the hell was that?" I spat.
Daniel turned around and smirked as he saw me. "What? You've moved on so I figured I should too."
I scoffed. "Oh please, we both know why you chose her. So tell me, how did you know?"
He chuckled. "You told me."
"I never told you anything."
"In your sleep you did. One night, you talked in your sleep. You brought up her name and I didn't bother asking. And then I found your little booklet with your family photos and well, I put the pieces together." He explained.
"Did you tell her? Did you tell her who I am?"
He shook his head. "No, not yet but I will."
I chuckled. "Is that your so-called attempt in blackmail?"
He moved closer as he whispered. "I bet a lot of people will react when they know your little secret. They'll be shocked to find out who you really are. Isn't that right, Madison Williams?"
"Believe me when I tell you, that's not a threat, not to me of course. Whether you tell someone or not, I'm not the one who's ruined." I smirked, leaning in closer. "And besides, you wouldn't do that to me."
"What makes you think so?"
"Because," I let the tips of our noses meet. "I know that you still love me." I placed my lips against his. He snaked his arms around my waist and pressed me up against the brick wall.
"You don't really like my sister, do you?"
He shook his head before crashing his lips against mine. "It was always you." He mumbled before reconnecting our lips.
"How about I see you tomorrow at seven? At your apartment?" I asked.
He nodded. "I love you."
I smiled before walking off. "I'll see you tomorrow."

He fell for it again, just like they always do.

~The Next Day~

I woke up to the usual ringing of the alarm clock. I got up and picked up my phone from the nightstand.

From: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Good Morning Beautiful (:

I raised my eyebrow in slight confusion.

To: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Who is this?

From: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Ashton.

Ashton?

To: Ashton
How did you get my number?

From: Ashton
That part doesn't matter. Are you free today?

Kira. She probably gave him my number and didn't want him to tell me because she knew how I felt towards Ashton.

To: Ashton
No, I have some plans actually.

From: Ashton
I hope those plans don't have to do with what I think they have to do with. We still have a deal.

To: Ashton
I know. Don't worry, I'm not going to "cheat" on you.

I got dressed and made my way to Daniel's apartment. It was about 7:00pm. Daniel told Rebecca that he would pick her up at this time. I knocked on the door and within less than a minute, Daniel appeared. He smirked kissing me before stepping aside so I can enter.
"I'll go get us some drinks in the kitchen. Be back in a second."
Daniel walked off, leaving his phone on the coffee table. The phone buzzed and I decided to pick it up.