Chapter 4~

As they enter the homeroom the teacher exclaims "Wooyoung! Jjin jjah!! How do you manage to be late every single day?!?!"

Wooyoung: "But Mrs. Kwon I was just escorting our new student here. I have an excuse this time!!"

Mrs. Kwon eyed Tiffany and sighed. "Fine you're off the hook this time. Mr. Jang please take your seat." Then the teacher turned to Tiffany and said "You must be Miss Hwang from Busan." "Yeh!" Tiffany says as she bows to Mrs. Kwon. She then turns to the classroom and greets the warmly. "Annyounghasaeyo!" Her eye smile seemed to brighten up the room. Everyone greeted her warmly and as she sat down she felt a pair of eyes boring into her back. Tiffany turned around and her gaze was met by a pretty girl with brown hair. The girl was thin and she wore a pair of jeans with heels. Her hair was neatly curled and she studied Tiffany with steely eyes.

The bell rung signaling for the students to go to their first class. "Sunny! Can you please show Tiffany to her classes?" Mrs. Kwon requested. "Yeh Mrs. Kwon!" exclaimed a short girl with short blond hair. Sunny was petite and she seemed to be spilling with energy. It was only 8:15 and Tiffany had already met some amazing people.

Soon lunch came around and Sunny invited Tiffany to sit at her table. There, Tiffany met Sunny's friends. "This is Sooyoung. She's Miss Tallsies around here. Aigoo if I was only as tall as her I wouldn't have to put insoles into my shoes!" Sunny said ad she pointed to a tall, skinny girl with short brown hair. "This is Seohyun," Sunny began as she pointed to a innocent looking girl with hair skin and long dark hair. "We call her Seobaby because she's the youngest of us all." Soon Tiffany also met Jessica. Jessica seemed like a col and unfriendly person but she was really very kind. These girls reminded Tiffany of her friends Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona back in Busan.

All of a sudden, Sooyoung elbowed Tiffany. "Aish! It's only your first day here and you already have Wooyoung's heart!"