Chapter 19~

Tiffany tensed as she heard the men run by the alleyway. When they passed, Tiffany lashed out at the person holding her.

Person: "Agh! Aish relax it's just me!"

Tiffany looked down at the person and realized she knew him.

Tiffany: "Wooyoung oppa?!"

Wooyoung: "Aigoo I didn't know you were that strong." He was still doubled over in pain.

Tiffany: "Mianhae!! I didn't know it was you. Jjin jjah!"

Wooyoung: "Gwen channa. All that matters is that you're safe from those guys. Aigoo why would a girl like you go out at night alone?!"

Tiffany: "And what would a guy like you be following a girl like me at night?!"

Wooyoung: "Oh...uhhhh..I was waiting outside of your house beside your bedroom window."

Tiffany: "Uhhh...wae?!"

Wooyoung: "At lunch I overheard Dara-ssi talking to her friends. She was telling them about what she said to you. Now I know why you avoided me. Mianhae for getting mad at you. But why would you listen to her? I thought you actually cared for me..."

Tiffany: "I do oppa! It's just that I have to stay away from you..."

Wooyoung gazed into her eyes for awhile and then he put his arms against the wall, trapping her. He leaned closer and Tiffany's heart began to race.

Tiffany: *thinks* "Omo! What's happening?!"

Wooyoung brought his lips next to her ear.

Wooyoung: *whispers* "But do you want to Pany?"