Chapter 12~part 2

Detention was miserable for Tiffany. The air was crackling with tension as the two girls glared at each other. Finally, after spending an hour and a half cleaning Mr.Bom's room they were allowed to leave.

Dara stalks out with Tiffany following closely behind.

Dara: *on the phone* "Mianhae Minzy. Tell the other two I'm late. I had detention with Tiffany even though SHE'S the one who stole MY necklace."

Tiffany: "Yah! I'm right here and you're the one who put the necklace there!"

Dara: "Aish Minzy I'll call you back. Pany Pany is being a bit intrusive."

When she hung up, Dara turned and stared contemptuously at Tiffany.

Dara: "Bwa? You stole my necklace and that's the end of it. Stay away from my stuff got it? That includes Wooyoung oppa."

Tiffany: "Haha last time I checked Wooyoung oppa didn't belong to you."

Dara: "Let me just put it this way. I like Wooyoung oppa. What Dara likes, Dara gets. So stay away. Trust me, once you stop being near him, I'll stop bothering you."

Tiffany hesitated. She didn't want to leave Wooyoung but she did want Dara out of her hair.

Finally she decided, it was better to have one less friend and one less enemy. Especially when Dara was the enemy. Tiffany reluctantly nodded.

Dara: "Neh. There we go. Now your life here won't be as miserable as I was going to make it."

Dara walked off confidently, satisfied that she had finally gotten Tiffany to surrender. Tiffany's heart broke as she realized what she had done. But in order to avoid getting detentions, she had to commit to what she agreed to. Slowly, she walked home and without knowing, tears dripped out of her eyes.