Chapter 20~

Tiffany's mind raced, as did her heart. Wooyoung looked in her eyes as she decided how to answer. Finally, she knew she couldn't lie to Wooyoung.

Tiffany: "Aneeyo. I don't want to stay away from you. Shido jjin jjah. But I have to in order to stay out of Dara's way. I can get kicked out of this school if she reports something to her father."

Wooyoung: "Just ignore her! Aish she's being so difficult lately. But if you feel like you need to, can we at least talk a little? I mean we don't have to completely ignore each other. Jebal."

Tiffany let out a frustrated breath.

Tiffany: "It's not that easy Wooyoung! You have to understand." Tiffany felt tears drip out of her eyes. "You don't know how hard it is for me." When he saw her crying, Wooyoung quickly wrapped his arms around her. He stroked her hair until she stopped.

Wooyoung: "Gwen channa I do understand. I can help you through it I promise." Tiffany nodded and Wooyoung took her hand and lead her home. As they neared her street, they stopped.

Wooyoung: "Neh, how about we go to Lotte World together this weekend? Dara won't know about it, I promise. Arasso?"

Tiffany: "Neh, arasso!" She smiled and briefly hugged Wooyoung. "Gomawo for saving me tonight...and for understanding my decisions."

Wooyoung: "Chun maneyo. It was nothing. Jaljia Pany."

Inside her room, Tiffany looked outside of her window. Wooyoung was looking up at her window. He waved when he saw her and started walking back up the street. Tiffany smiled.

Tiffany: *thinks* "Maybe things ARE going to work out. Gomawo umma for helping me tonight. Saranghae."