Chapter 15~part 1

The morning of the competition came. There were butterflies in Tiffany's stomach. She headed to the girl's bathroom so her friends could help her prepare, for the competition would start right after homeroom.

Wooyoung: "Ah Pany! Good luck at the competition!"

Tiffany: "Gomawo." Before Wooyoung could say another word, Tiffany disappeared into the bathroom. The girls got straight to work. When they were finally finished Tiffany looked glamorous. Sparkles outlined her eyes perfectly and although she had make up on, Tiffany managed to look mostly natural.

Mr.Park then came on the loudspeaker.

Mr.Park: "Everyone who is competing today please report to the auditorium. Good luck everyone and HWAITING!!"

The girls all wished Tiffany good luck and she then made her way to the auditorium.

Dara: "Good luck Pany. Hmph. Aigoo I hope you know what you got yourself into. Bapo. I always win."

Mr.Park: "Attention students! This year is special! Neh this year you guys will be voting for the winners instead of me!!"

Dara's face paled slightly as she heard these words but it was soon her turn and she shook it off. The song "I Am the Best" blasted from the speakers and she began her routine. Tiffany had to admit that Dara was better than she had thought. Her hips swayed to the beat and she had a good sense of rhythm. When her routine was over, the audience politely clapped. CL, Minzy, and Bom applauded loudly and hooted.

Tiffany's turn was next. The song "Genie" started and Tiffany began her dance. Her hips moved along with the beat and she hit the moves precisely and sharply. She was very flexible which helped her throw in sine surprise moves. Her facial expressions drew people in to the dance and they watched intently. When she was done, her friend hooted along with a good amount of people.

Soon everyone had went.

Mr.Park: "Let's have a few minutes for you to decide the winner!"

A few minutes passed and everyone's votes had been counted. Mr.Park stepped up to the podium to announce the winner of the dance competition.