Chapter 26~

Soon the camping trip came along and Tiffany had butterflies in her stomach. She had packed her bag the night before making sure everything was all set. The next morning she waited in front of the school with the rest of her classmates. Finally the bus pulled up to the front of the school.

Tiffany: "Maybe something more will happen between me and Wooyoung."

The car ride was long to the woods but Tiffany was surrounded by her friends.

All: "Ring ding dong ring ding dong!!"

Wooyoung: "Pany come sit with me!" Tiffany carefully made her way to the back of the bus to sit with him. He slowly put his arm around her. Tiffany looked at him and he winked. Blushing she quickly looked away.

Wooyoung: *chuckles* "Having fun Pany? Haha"

Tiffany: "Yah! Stop teasing me!"

They spent the rest of the bus ride talking and they shared many laughs. After 2 hours of driving they finally arrived at the camping site. It was beautiful with tall trees and a lake. Small cabins circled the campsite.

The students all got off the bus and stood near their teacher.

Teacher: "Alrighty! I will now announce your cabin partners neh?"

Students: "Yeh!!"

She read down the list.

Teacher: "Tiffany Hwang and Sandara Park!"

Dara slowly looked at Tiffany and stared.

Tiffany: *thinks* "Aigoo ottoke? We haven't talked since that day. Aish this is gonna be interesting...."