Chapter 9~

Chapter 9~

It was still raining hard and within seconds Tiffany was drenched. Tears and rain drops ran down her face as she made her way through the courtyard. Tiffany found a bench and she sat down on it, depressed and sullen. Dara had found Tiffany's weak spot. She had always thought that she was the reason her mother had died. Tiffany's mother was stressed and having to take care of Tiffany while her father was at work, didn't help. Soon her stress caught up to her and she became sick, resulting in her death.

Tiffany sobbed as she sat there alone. "I wish I was back in Busan with my old friends. I don't belong here," Tiffany thought aloud. Suddenly a voice said behind her "neh. A pretty girl like you DEFINITELY doesn't belong crying out in the rain alone like that."

Tiffany whipped around and there was Wooyoung. Quickly she wiped up her tears and tried to sound as nonchalant as possible. "Wooyoung-ah what are you doing here?"

Wooyoung: "Ahh just had detention for goofing off in class with Junho and Changsung. The question is what are YOU doing here alone and crying. Tell me. Who made you sad?"

Tiffany: "Dara-ssi. It's no big deal. Jjin jjah."

Wooyoung: "Dara-ssi may seem cold and unwelcoming but she's nice once you get to know her. Yah how about we go get something to eat. Follow me."

Without warning, Wooyoung took off his jacket and pulled Tiffany beside him underneath the jacket. "This way we won't get wet," he smiled. He took Tiffany's hand and lead the way on to the street.

Tiffany: *thinks* does Wooyoung....like me?!"