Chapter 23~

June came around and the school talent show was coming up. Tiffany and her friends started rehearsing for it. They came up with a song called "Genie" and their parents were very fond of it.

Soon it was their turn to perform and there were butterflies in Tiffany's stomach. They sang and danced passionately.

All: "Sowoneul marhaebwa." In the end they got a standing ovation.

The talent show continued and finally it was Wooyoung's group's turn. They sang with great harmony. Taecyeon and Jay did an amazing job at their rap.

All: "Listen to my heartbeat. It's beating for you!" Then a dance break came and Tiffany's heart fluttered as Wooyoung's solo came. He moved with great smoothness and his charm brightened up the stage.

They finished the performance with style and power and the judges were even impressed.

It was time for the results and everyone waited patiently.

Announcer: "Our second and third place were almost in a tie with the separation of only 1 point! They were both daebak! In third place is Girls' Generate!" Tiffany and her friends celebrated and went on stage to get their prize.

Announcer: "In second place is 2PM!" The boys whooped with joy as they bounded on stage to claim their victory.

Announcer: "And last but not least is Narsha in first place with her comedic dancing!"

Tiffany had to admit that Narsha was a funny girl.

Announcer: "One last announcement before we go everyone! One week after school ends, we are having a camping trip for anyone who would like to join. Sign ups are in the office! Ok annyong!"

Tiffany: *thinks* "Maybe I can confess to Wooyoung my true feelings for him then....."