Chapter 14~part 2

It was finally the end of school and Tiffany hurried home to start practicing. Then she heard a voice calling from behind her.

Wooyoung: "Pany-ah! Yah! Wait up."

Tiffany ignored him and tried to hurry but he soon caught up.

Wooyoung: "Yah Pany I was calling your name for like the past five minutes. Aigoo I'm tired from running after you."

Tiffany: "Ah miahnae. I didn't hear you."

Wooyoung: "Gwen channa. So I heard you're entering the dance competition. I could help you practice! You know, me and the boys are actually a band. I'm one of the main dancers." *winks*

Tiffany: "Gwen channa. I don't wanna bother you."

Wooyoung: "Aish you're not gonna bother me! Jjin jjah."

Tiffany politely shook her head.

Tiffany: "I gotta go now."

Again she hurried off and Wooyoung looked after her sadly wondering what was making her so distant lately.

•••

That night Tiffany came back fro the nearby dance studio. She was returning from her dance practice when suddenly a flower pot came crashing down from the apartment balcony above. Quickly she dodged it just in time. Tiffany looked up, and saw a figure quickly vanish.

Tiffany: *thinks* "Is someone trying to...hurt me?!"

For the next few weeks every time she went home, something almost causes her to almost get hurt. Tiffany then figured out that someone was trying to sabotage her chances at winning the competition.

But that didn't stop her and soon it was the day before the competition. As she lay in bed, Tiffany thought to herself "I'm ready to beat Dara. I HAVE to do this."